Switch to Forum Live View 3. What Kind of Bride Are You? Take this fun quiz!
7 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2008 - 7:26PM #1
LaurieSue@GoddessLakshmi

Why not take this fun and enlightening quiz, What Kind of Bride Are You. It is from my Wedding Goddess book and available here on Beliefnet.com.

Enjoy ... and let us know your results please!

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 11, 2008 - 10:36AM #2
KaceyAmanda

x.gif
The Un-Bride: You prefer to take a very low key approach. The idea of a wedding with all the trimmings does not appeal. You clearly prefer no frills, no fuss, no financial drain and no relatives telling you want to do. This is good in that you will have tremendous flexibility about where and when you wed, and whom you include. You can always include or adapt certain aspects or wedding traditions that suit you. For example, perhaps you would prefer to marry in a restaurant with just your parents and siblings present or in a park with just one witness, yet you might still want to wear a bridal gown or get your hair and make-up done. Or maybe you would rather get married in a judge's office, or by a clergy person in a house of worship, but would rather not dress in white. If the feeling is as long as we are together, that's all that matters, this can be ultra romantic.

That quiz was really fun and very accurate. :D

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2008 - 4:42PM #3
BeltaneBride

I scored a 33:

The Casual, Inclusive Bride: You seeks some tradition but looks more toward intimacy, sentiment and inclusion of others. The wedding experience for you is meant to be shared with those you love and celebrated in a way that is affordable and manageable. While you might want a mid-sized affair, it can take just as much planning as a formal event; yet you are more likely to choose a slightly alternative approach a penthouse loft space instead of a hotel, or a rooftop or garden.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2008 - 4:42PM #4
BeltaneBride

I scored a 33:

The Casual, Inclusive Bride: You seeks some tradition but looks more toward intimacy, sentiment and inclusion of others. The wedding experience for you is meant to be shared with those you love and celebrated in a way that is affordable and manageable. While you might want a mid-sized affair, it can take just as much planning as a formal event; yet you are more likely to choose a slightly alternative approach a penthouse loft space instead of a hotel, or a rooftop or garden.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2008 - 4:42PM #5
BeltaneBride

I scored a 33:

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2008 - 9:40AM #6
Evillynnstar

x.gif
The Off-Beat Bride:
You are someone who dances to her own beat and wants a wedding to
reflect that. You see your wedding and a special and personal creation
and intend to put your signature touch on every part of it. Because you
are so creative and have so many ideas, you probably are an independent
operator and would not enjoy hearing the input of others about what you
should do or how you should do it. In fact, you probably want to just
surprise them all with the result. Since you will probably be paying
for it yourselves, you have some assurance of being able to create what
you want on your own.

I'm already married, so I based it mostly off the wedding I had! 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 20, 2009 - 12:52PM #7
Laina83
The Formal Bride: you definitely see yourself more as a bride who is looking forward to a formal, fancy and stylish wedding experience. You�re dream wedding is likely on the upper end of the wedding scale, and it is a great thing if you have the financial wherewithal to afford the best of everything for your special day. You are halfway there just by feeling entitled to it. This will help you conduct yourself like a Goddess and will ensure that you truly get a chance to create your dream wedding.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook