Switch to Forum Live View My Profile page no longer shows the groups we belong to.
6 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2009 - 2:00PM #1
DAH54

The "My Profile" page no longer list the groups we belong to, bummer... The work around is to click on "Group" on the left hand side and then "View Group". I hope this gets fixed soon.

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 06, 2009 - 10:22PM #2
Tmarie64

In other words... They can take our GROUPS off our home pages but not those stupid, sappy blogs....  ~~sigh~~  Disinterest in member issues still reigns supreme, I see.

Oh.. Wait!  "Email staff with your problem"...  Just thought I'd get THAT silly, ineffective, and totally irritating line out of the way.

James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 12, 2009 - 12:28PM #3
Teknmage

As I work for staff feel free to ignore this. I did report this to the community mail box.  And I am happy to state that my groups are back. Smile That they are back, and have remained back. There is a long list of broken things, the emoticons are back as well. (or perhaps it is now better to say are enabled) Sure things take way too long to get fix, IMHO... But things are getting fixed.

There can be a fine line between posting a complaint, or there can be a great divide.... There is a whole website dedicated to what is wrong with Beliefnet, IMHO. Just so we are clear this is an area to try and get help, not vent... Enough said?

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook