Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View
Announcement: Security Warning
9 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2009 - 6:00PM #1
DAH54

Security Warning

You may get an email like one of the following; these are people attempting to scam you please do not reply to them, but click on the report content link and report these types of email as scam/phishing.

liliankanute5@yahoo.co.th

Hello Dear,
  How are you today i hope that everything is OK. I am Lilian Kanute a young girl from Africa with you as is my great pleasure to reach you for communication, I saw your profile today at (community.beliefnet.com)  and got your contact email while making some research for reliable foreigner on the Internet, please i wish you will have the desire us to know each other better and see what happens in near  future.I will be very happy if you should write me through my email for easy communication and to know all about each other, then I we give you my pictures and details about me, (Remember the distance or colour  does not matter but our good heart and sincerity matters allot in life ).here is my email address(liliankanute5@yahoo.co.th) i will be waiting to hear from you i wish you all the best for your day.
Always stay blessed from my deepest heart.

Yours respectfully,
Miss Lilian.

Hello
My name is laura ,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email
address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address (laurautari@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address
above.
laura.
(Remeber
the distance or colour
does not matter but
love
matters alot in life)
please contact me here laurautari@yahoo.com

Dearest One

My name is edith  i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(edith09barak@yahoo.com ) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. edith (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
edith

HELLO,
  My name is Blessing i saw your profile today at (community.beliefnet.com) and became int rested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ( blessingbright10@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
    Thanks
Blessing.             You can reach me with this email-address
                                  (blessingbright10@yahoo.com)

Hello My name is laura ,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (laurautari@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. laura. (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please contact me here laurautari@yahoo.com

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook