Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Photo How To: How to add an image to a post
9 years ago  ::  Mar 10, 2009 - 10:16AM #1
Teknmage

There is an Insert Photo Icon  in the WYSIWYG Editor as I write this it is not working, but photos insert this way now show up in the WYSIWYG Editor.

There is a another way to insert photos into a post.

Step 1. In the WYSIWYG Editor click on the "INSERT PHOTO" Button in the bottom right corner.

This will take you to your Photo Manager Screen, if you have previously uploaded photos to your account you can select them now (By clicking on the photo, to highlight it and then clicking on "Slect Photos" The photo will be inserted into your post). If no photos are uploaded as here or if you wish to upload a new photo click on the "Upload Photos" button in the top right corner,

You will then see this screen that allows you to browse for files (photos) on your computer, click on the "Browse for Files" button (with Vista and Firefox 2.0.0.20 this button does not show for me, and so you can not upload photos);

You'll then see a file selection (navigation) box where you can choose or locate the file (photo) from your computer that you would like to upload. Highlight the file and click on "open".

After you have clicked on open you should see this screen, click on "Start Upload" here.

After the file uploads you will be given a chance to name the photo. You can name the photo or accept the default name Gallery Photo. Click "Browse Photos" to move on.

Next you will be asked to select which file to insert, (The file you just uploaded will be in the top row and left corner. Click on the icon of the photo you just uploaded, and then on "Select Photos".

The photo will be inserted into your post. You can click on the photo and drag it within your post.

I hope this helps.

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Mar 20, 2009 - 12:25PM #2
Pam34

Okay, thanks.

That's from Caesarea, by the way.

Blessed are You, HaShem, Who blesses the years.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Mar 20, 2009 - 6:17PM #3
DAH54

I am glad that this is at least working for you.

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook