Brainscr
    amble

• Campbellite
    Campbell
    ite

• Lookbeyond
    Lookbeyo
    nd

• I thought that I should make copies of all the smart things I write so I don't forget them, lol. Here's my first post about the ... more

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

Hi truthseeker ~ Thank you for being a Member of The Library Beliefnet Group! It is such a very interesting Group full of very interesting people from Beliefnet. WE are so glad you are amongst us! Blessings to you ~

Ordained
    August 29, 2011
    7:13 PM
    Delete Comment

Hi- thanks for being a friend- we can never have too many. Love ya', Steve

Stephenway
    July 21, 2011
    8:43 PM
    Delete Comment

In order to live the life on earth as God wishes us to live, we need to know God's purpose of our creation. Once we understand the real purpose of our creation, we can live this life to realize that purpose. So how do we get to know the purpose of our creation? We need to read the scriptures to know what God has said regarding His purpose to create us. I don't have to ask any priest or cleric to let me know the purpose of our creation because they will not know anymore than any of us. Their understanding will be based on what they have read in scriptures, and no more. Therefore, my understanding of the above is simple: (1) God created man in His image (Bible). (2) God created man as His Viceroy (Caliph/Deputy) on earth (Qur'an). If the above explanations from the scriptures are studied deeply then there is no difference in the purpose of our creation according to both the Bible and the Qur'an. (1) If we are to be in the image of God then we have to act like God does. We can't be God but can be in His image. (2) If we are to be God's Caliph/Deputy on earth then we have to act like God does. We can't be God but we can be His Deputies on earth. And therein is the real explanation as to how to live our life on earth and realize the purpose of creation. The rest, various religions or sects, are just man-made. We need to rise above the man-made levels to reach God and then be in His image and act on earth like His deputy. Peace

Ibn
    July 24, 2010
    6:57 AM
    Delete Comment
    Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

My Photos and Videos

My Prayer Circles