Switch to Forum Live View I got a Nintendo Wii and Wii fit!
6 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2009 - 11:32AM #1
cherryred64gto
It's like having a personal trainer! I'm actually enjoying myself and it knows when you do the slightest thing . . . my balance is nearly perfect. My posture is great. I put a slight bit 1.4% more weight on my right leg than my left. I love the fast walking one, you are following someone and you have to stay behind them and you are actually passing people and things while you walk, it's so cool. It's too cold to walk outdoors, so I love it. There's yoga, strength training, aerobics, etc . . . and the balance games are fun. As you do stuff you earn points toward unlocking new stuff to do or higher levels of the same stuff, so it never gets boring! The wii was $249.99 on Amazon.com and the wii fit was $89.99 on Amazon.com. A lot less than the cost of a gym membership and driving back and forth and if you choose the male trainer, you have a hot personal trainer as well. lol. You can choose the female if you like. I am down to about 3 weeks and husband stops paying my bills. Still no job. I think getting in shape will help.  A lot of employers think if you're fat you will not work well or something. I just had my numbers checked at a free event and they're all good, except my cholesterol was a tiny tad high, but not a major concern, now that I have my wii fit. I am selling custom fit bras now, if any ladies would like one, I can measure you by phone or internet. I went from a G cup to an H cup. It makes a big difference, wearing the right fit. I had purchased GG's but they were too tight but I quickly sold them to the lady who purchased the FF's, so if you think you're a D cup, you probably need the FF's I have! I just got my kit and am learning to do the measuring but quite frankly I am concerned with the measuring in a bad bra . . . but I guess there's a chart to convert it over . . . so maybe it works out. I'll add a photo of me in my new custom fit bra so you can see the support.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2009 - 11:37AM #2
cherryred64gto

i can't figure it out, i ended up with it twice in my pics but can't get it on here. grrrrrr.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2009 - 11:01PM #3
ThickTigerLady

I so want the Wii and Wii Fit!! I can't afford it but I will get it one day!! I am so glad you are enjoying yours!! Good luck with the perfect fit bras. My measurements always say a DD but they never fit. I have too much fat in my back. Oh well. ~ Mandi ~

~ Mandi ~
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2009 - 11:52PM #4
cherryred64gto

Funny you should say that because I was always measured as a "G" cup and just last October I was professionally measured by an inept woman who tried to tell me I was a "D" cup and I told her I couldn't get a nipple in a "D" cup if my life depended on it, so she had the other lady come over and measure me and that lady said I was a "G" cup, which is what I was wearing. However, it was nothing more than a cover . . . it did not support me properly. I am reading a lot about the importance of proper support.  I've also been reading about the five things most bras are, and I wish I could remember them, but I'm so new at this. One was a cover, with no real support. I'll have to watch the DVD again and take notes because I can't find the information in my "success manual" (what a joke this thing is, lol) Anyway . . . there's supposed to be a chart I can use to look up your Jeunique size after you tell me the measurements I am going to ask you to take. I don't see it but I can call my upline with the measurements and get her to look it up and send me a chart. I should mention that I am in an "H" cup and that is 3 sizes up from G, as it goes GG and GGG and then H. So how you measure is first you put the tape measure under your armpits and measure above your breasts, your chest, making sure the tape measure is below your shoulder blades in the back and directly under your armpits. Second, you lean over so nothing is in the way and make it as tight as you can under the girls, and I mean tight, you don't want that bra sliding up on you, making the girls sag. Then you do one around the girls, now I have always had a problem with that one . . . because if you are not supported, if they are hanging, how is that going to tell you anything? Maybe that's where the chart comes in . . . to see what size you need. If you found my photos I uploaded you will see I look like Dolly now. ;) lol. So just out of curiosity, hit me up with those numbers and lets' find out if you're a D or DD, lol. I'm betting you're a "G" cup. Wish this insert photo button worked. I'll try it again. lol.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2009 - 4:02PM #5
ThickTigerLady

I don't have anything to measure myself or actual money to buy a bra, but I'll be your test subject if i can. My problem is that My measurements say one thing and the cup fits another way. I just don't know what to do! 

~ Mandi ~
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 06, 2009 - 4:47PM #6
cherryred64gto

Okay, you just need a regular sewing tape measure. I just got my new shipment in, so excited! I got some shampoo/body wash and toothpaste too. I tried the toothpaste, I only put a dab and it foamed up like a rabid dog, so now I see I need to use a lot less than a dab and I love it, it made my teeth whiter, my breath fresher and it has no poison (fluride) in it! Can't wait to try the body wash! So whenever you can, let me know those measurements. You can send them by private message if you prefer. lol.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2009 - 6:20AM #7
ThickTigerLady

Ok, will do! I love holistic products. Wish I could afford to use more than I do!

~ Mandi ~
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 07, 2009 - 2:05AM #8
cherryred64gto

my wii and wii fit are on loan to mom so i haven't been using them lately. i used it at her house about a week ago and it said i'm on track for reaching my weight loss goals. wow, just imagine if i'd been using it! i need to get it back from her and use it while i still have electricity. i'm in big financial trouble with my husband leaving me and all.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2009 - 4:00PM #9
cherryred64gto

Nintendo wii fit works great for losing weight ... if you are a selfish mean person who can learn to say, "NO!!!!" when everyone wants to borrow it ...  I've hardly had or used it at all since I got it ... however ... I am down to 270 ... woot woot!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook