6 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2008 - 7:07PM #1
cherryred64gto

Has everyone noticed the group journal? It appears I am the only one who can write in it or anything. I looked at the settings and did not see a way to change this. However, I wondered if anyone has been following my progress? I started with the pic that made me realize how fat I was and from there, telling what I am doing and I have been including a new pic for every ten pounds I lose, to show my progress. I started at 316 lbs. The first pic I took was at 300 lbs and then 290 and now I just posted the 280 pic! Since I don't think you can comment on the journal itself, we can use this thread to discuss the journal and any questions you may have about what I have been doing. I am currently working on an article to publish to one of the websites I write for, which details what I am doing that is working. When that article is complete it will be at http://www.associatedcontent.com/tonyahowe but I will have a more direct link to the article once it's published. That link will take you to all my articles. I might even publish my recipe for the homemade diet tea I made that has helped. I notice since I ran out my weight loss is slower so it did make a difference. I need to make more. Having trouble locating some of the ingredients. Please post journal comments here if you can't post them in the journal. Perhaps I should edit the journal to public, maybe that would work? It just seems to be only I can do anything in it. I know group members can see it though.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 08, 2008 - 11:35AM #2
TexasMom

When I went to the group journal it showed blank for me.  I wanted to post my progress there instead of making individual posts.  Well I guess not unless you make it public.

How is everyone doing?  Sometimes maintaing your weight is a victory.  It's better than gaining!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 08, 2008 - 5:25PM #3
cherryred64gto
There is no setting to make it public, I tried. So nobody can see it but me? No wonder nobody is saying anything. I will look again, but I did not see any way to change it so anyone can post in it. The view is set to group members only, so as a member of the group you should be able to view it. I'll go see it in a few minutes again and see if I mess with it but not many choices.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook