Texas Country Reporter featured my daughter Jamaica and her husband Rob who have built their home from the Bastrop TX burned timber off their land.
Annie known as aws720k on Beliefnet passed away last night. Hearts are heavy with the loss of this wonderful lady. Although Annie was not active here on AG and the site she has stayed connected with Beliefnet friends on Facebook. May Annie be at peace in the Light. She will be missed by so many.
The Great Invocation ~ Anonymous
From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.
From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ return to Earth.
From the centre where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men --
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.
From the centre which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.
Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.
Has your email account to sign in changed? If so you can change you email address once you have signed in. Please follow the instructions:
1) Click on My Profile (located next to "Welcome [your username]") at the upper right hand of any page on Beliefnet. Doing so will get you to your profile.
2) Once at your profile, click on Profile in the blue column on the left side of the page. Doing so will open up a drop-down box with a number of selections.
3) From that drop-down box, click on Account. Doing so may or may not take you to a page where you must log in, even though you are already logged in. If you are taken to that page, please log in with the email address currently associated with your Beliefnet account.
4) Once you have logged in - or if the system skips that step for you - you will be taken to a page entitled Manage Your Beliefnet Account. In the box on that page entitled "Your Email Address," please delete the email address that appears in that box and type in your new email address. (You do not need to change your password.)
5) Once you have entered your new email address, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the orange Submit button to complete the process. You will probably be taken to a page or receive a message at the top of the page you're on saying that you've updated your account successfully (or words to that effect).
And you're done. The next time you log in to Beliefnet, log in with that new email address.
I am an Ambassador of peace in the world.
Ambassadors of peace, love, kindness, and patience. Because I know the way I view others affects me in my interactions with them, I focus on the peace and presence of God in each person I meet. My thoughts, words, and actions reflect the love of God within.
In meditation, I center my thoughts on peace. I move consciously toward being a peaceful presence in the world as I fully embrace this divine power.
I may not be in a position of worldly power, but I have the power of love within me. Love is uplifting. Love fosters harmony and peace. I am an ambassador of peace, making a difference in the world through conscious acts of love-kindness.
From: Daily Word
Page 1 of 11 • 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next