1) I believe in God.
2) My God is quiet.
3) He is marked both by his presence, in that he is always present, and by in absence, in that his presence resembles the presence of an absent loved one.
4) He is interested in me, and it seems that he is interested in the universe in whole and in part, including other people.
5) He has no gender, but I intuit a sense of maleness from him.
6) My God is perplexing, and does not explain things to me; to the best of my knowledge, he has never fully explained himself to anyone else, either.
7) As to whether or not he created and sustains the universe, I cannot say.
8) I believe we continue after death. More than that, who can say?
9) I am becomming more open to channels of communication with the spirit world (at least as metaphors) in dreams and visions.
10) Truth, Compassion, and Wisdom are my goals. At present, I have a little of each, and treasure what I have.
I think all this is a little more personal than the last description.
What is Bop-Kabbalah? It seems I still have much to learn on my way to G-d and out of this plane we call reality.
Panentheism means roughly God in everything. Think of it as all of Creation being the body of God, and God being the Soul of Creation. God interpenetrates everything, and we are all quite literally a part of him. I also personalize God in prayer, usually as Brother, in the sense of older brother, but sometimes Father or Mother depending on my mood.
Thank you for your invitation Siderius. Sorry it took so long to respond. Peace, samhain.