ie

• Janaki
    Janaki

• Fibrofightier
    Fibrofig
    htier

• Lindaham
    Lindaham

• Would you like to achieve the ultimate?  You don't need to be religious, or even spiritual.  You don't need to know ... more
  • There are many questions that are impossible to answer with any degree of certainty The two most controversial are: Is there a ... more
  • As one grows older he/she start to feel their limitations.  You no longer meet society's image of beauty.  Things ... more

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

hello serenity thanks for stopping by and reading my post,,i just wish that i learned that lesson when i was younger about,, it is ok to strive for happyness and peace, but to accept that no ones life is perfect,,expecially mine,,peace to you annie

annie
    September 30, 2011
    9:03 AM
    Delete Comment

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yes, true freedom is the recognizing of the All in One and the One in All. We have missed your presence in Group.

Neomonist
    July 15, 2011
    8:26 PM
    Delete Comment

Hi Serenity. Good to see you again. Thanks for the comment in the Mysticism in World Religion blog. The way I see it is that we all have our version of the truth, much like there is both a dictionary and an encyclopedia. Neo

Neomonist
    July 15, 2011
    8:14 PM
    Delete Comment
    Page 1 of 52  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 52 Next

My Photos and Videos

My Prayer Circles

Advertisement