You would think people would have learned thier lesson by now. Everytime the news is on you hear about all the misdeeds of our fellow man. There are pointless wars, killings, genocide, robberies, racism, and many other forms of bigatry and violence. Most of this violence you will see is caused by bigatry of some kind. Many times this bigatry comes from religion. I find this ironic seeing as the purpose of religion is to help humankind. Bigatry leads to more bigatry the same with violence and it will go on in an endless cycle. So what can be done to stop this.
1. Stop claiming your religion is the only way.
2. Respect others and thier beliefs even if you disagree.
3. Do not stand for violence. Protest it.
4. Help others when they need help.
5. Learn about other cultures and beliefs. Ignorance is the root of hatred.
So what do all of you think about this.