Spiritual Mood:
    Faith:

Profile Stats

• lisa49
    lisa49

No blog posts have been added.

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

WELL I WAS JUST READING YOUR ARTICLE ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP FOR 8 YRS.WELL HONEY I AM GOING TO BE REAL STRAIGHT WITH YOU ,AND I KNOW I WILL SAY SOMETHING THAT YOU WILL NOT LIKE SO HOLD ON TO YOUR HAT HERE.FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO TELL THIS IS YOUSTAYED WITH THIS PERSON FOR 8YRS THEN SHAME ON YOU ESPECAILLY IF YOU WERE NOT MARRIED TO THAT PERSON.YOU WASTED TOO MUCH TIME WITH THIS PERSON,WITHOUT ENGAGEMENT THAT WAS SIMPLE CRAZY.IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THAT PERSON DID NOTHING WRONG ,YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER ANYWAY .WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES I KNOW I DO AND I AM NOT SAYING THAT I AM A SAINT BUT I KNOW MY WORTH AND I STAND BY IT .YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOUR WORTH AND YOU SHOULD ALSO MAKE A PERSON KNOW THE SAME.YOU CANNOT BE A TARGET FOR NO ONE PERSON AT ALL I KNOW YOU HAVE HEARD THIS BEFORE BUT IF YOU WHERE MY SISTER THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THIS ALREADY.I REALLY HOPE YOUR HEART HEALS BECAUSE IT WILL IN GOOD TIME ,YOU JUST HAVE TO FACE THE FACTS THAT IF THIS PERSON LEFTED YOU FOR ANOTHER IT`S BECAUSE HE OR SHE WAS NOT EVER THERE FOR YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE TO BEGIN WITH I MEAN IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.

trinity9401
    February 7, 2009
    10:07 PM
    Delete Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this challenging time. I tried to add response through listed prayers on your posting. I understand being faced with unsurity & faith being shaken..my heart goes out to you.

smooth_thunder
    January 6, 2009
    2:00 PM
    Delete Comment

Hello(anita.conde@yahoo.com) My name is Anita, I am average in height and fair in complexion ,am a loving, romantic and caring angel. i saw your profile at truely is quiet intresting to me then , i decided to contact you. i really want to have a good relationship with you. Beside i have a special something i want to discusse with you , so reach me hear(anita.conde@yahoo.com) Hope to hear from you soon. i will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. Remenber distance or colour does not matter but love matter's alot. I will be waiting for your mail. Your's Anita Kisses. (anita.conde@yahoo.com)

dora02
    December 2, 2008
    9:49 AM
    Delete Comment
    Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

My Photos and Videos

My Prayer Circles