Group Details

This group is for many things. Come and see.

Group Forum

No blog posts have been added.

Group Bulletin Board

I (MYSELF) GREW UP IN THE GHETTO(OR THE HOLY BIBLE CALLS THE WILDERNESS). THERE WAS NO-HOPE, NO-PEACE; BUT ALOT OF CHAOS AND DRAMA! I LIVED THE LIFE THAT EVERY-ONE ELSE DID, AS A GANG-BANGER AND A THUG. UNTIL ONE DAY MY LIFE STARTED GOING DOWN, DOWN, DOWN! I WAS TAKEN IN BY MY GRANDMOTHER, BUT ME AND MY DRUNK UNCLE WERE ALWAYS ARGUING!, TO THE POINT THAT WE WERE ABOUT TO FIGHT! MY GRANDMOTHER, KNOWING WHAT KIND'A LIFE I WAS LIVING, ALWAYS TOLD ME: JUST DON'T SAY NOTHING TO HIM! (I'M MAKING THE STORY SHORT AS I CAN) SO I DIDN'T WANT TO GO BACK THERE, BUT I HAD NO-WHERE ELSE TO GO! SO I BOUGHT WEED AND SOLD DRUGS, AND SUPPORTED MY COUSIN & AND HIS GIRLFRIENDS HABITS JUST TO HAVE A PLACE TO STAY! I ENDED UP GOING TO A SHELTER ANYWAY, WHERE I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO GO! IT WAS CALLED METRO. LUTHERAN. MINISTIES. SO I SAID: O.K., I'M ABOUT TO GIVE MY LIFE TO GOD, AND STRAIGHTEN UP MY LIFE! BUT WHEN I GOT IN THERE, IT WAS VERY HORRIBLE!!! DRUGS, THUGS, GANGS, GAYS; AND EVERY KIND'A EVIL SPIRIT YOU CAN THINK OF!!!! BUT, UNFORTUNATELY, I STAYED IN THERE FOR A YEAR AND A HALF! I WAS STRESSED OUT ABOUT A JOB, STRESSED OUT ABOUT MY LIFE, STILL SMOKING WEED AND DRINKING, BUT I KEPT INTOUCH WITH MY FAMILY, SO I HAD GOOD TIMES! BUT THE SPIRITS OF EVIL ARE EVERYWHERE!, AND THEY ARE REALLY DECEIVING & STRONG TO ONE WITHOUT JESUS!!! SO I WAS LOOKING FOR AWAY OUT OF THE LIFE I WAS LIVING! AND IT SEEMED AS IF GOD PUT HOLY BIBLES ALL AROUND ME (FOR A SIGN TO ME!!!!!!) SO I BEGAN TO READ, AND GOD WAS MAKING PROMISES TO ME IF I WOULD JUST LET GO AND RECEIVE JESUS, THEN MY HEART, MY MIND, AND MY SOUL WOULD BE HEALED! OR IF I WOULD JUST LET GO AND LET GOD LEAD MY WAY, GOD WOULD BECOME MY REFUGE, MY PROTECTION, MY SAVIOR IN TIME OF NEED! GOD TOLD ME: FOR I AM EVERY-MANS SOURCE, ON THIS EARTH! I WILL GIVE YOU THE LIFE YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU COULD HAVE, YOU WILL BE MY SON, AND I WILL BE YOUR FATHER! I, GOD, WILL PROTECT YOU, I LOVED YOU FIRST, BEFORE YOUR MOTHER AND KENNY, I PLANNED TO GIVE YOU LIFE BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD!, BEFORE YOU WAS TO THE EARTH, WE HAD FUN IN HEAVEN, YOU ARE A KING & A HOLY, ROYAL, SPECIAL PEOPLE TO ME(1 PETER 1:27, DEUTERONOMY 14:2; A REFERENCE BIBLE WILL TAKE YOU FURTHER) YOU WERE TRAPPED IN EVIL, AND I BROUGHT YOU OUT! OH! ALMOST FORGOT! SO I WAS IN THIS SHELTER, AND GOD SAT ME DOWN AND WAS TALKING TO ME(EVERYDAY), BUT I WOULD GET STRESSED OUT AND SMOKE WEED AND DRINK! BUT GOD NEVER LEFT ME, GAVE UP ON ME,(IN MY OWN HARD TIMES) GOD STILL BROUGHT ME OUT!! EVENTUALLY, GOD TOOK AWAY THE DRUGS AND THE ALCOHOL FROM ME! NOW, I BEEN SOBER FOR 3 YEARS, BUT JESUS/GOD SAID: WHOEVER IS FREED BY THE SON IS FREE INDEED(DEFINITELY FREE, FOREVER FREE, YOU NOT GOING TO GO BACK FREE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT NO-MORE FREE, YOUR OFF THE HOOK FREE!!! GOD/JESUS LET ME KNOW THAT HE HAD TAKEN THE OLD SPIRIT OUT OF ME AND PUT A NEW SPIRIT IN ME, BECAUSE OF MY FAITHFULNESS, GOD/JESUS HAS MADE ME WHOLE!!! I USED TO BE EAGER TO FIND OUT WHO WAS GOD AND HOW WAS JESUS GOD!, BUT NOW I KNOW(BECAUSE OF MY FAITHFULNESS, I HAVE FOUND FAVOR IN GODS SITE!!!) GOD IS WAITING FOR YOU TOO!!! GOD LOVES YOU!, YOU ARE A SPECIAL PEOPLE UNTO HIM, YOU WERE CREATED WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD!! GOD SAID: YOU ARE CHOSEN BY ME!!!! TO CARRY THE CROSS! DEUTERONOMY 6:5 GOD SAID: YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART, MIND, SOUL, AND MIGHT(STRENGTH)! AND YOU SHALL TEACH THIS TO YOUR KIDS, AND WHEN YOU WAKE UP KEEP IT , AND WHEN YOU LIE DOWN KEEP IT, AND WHEN YOU GO BY THE WAY KEEP IT, OUT OF THE WAY KEEP IT, IN THE WAY KEEP IT! TEACH IT TO YOUR CHILDREN, SO IT MY BE HEALING TO THEIR SOUL, MIND, BODY, AND HEART!!! YOU DO THIS PEOPLE WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE MY DISCIPLE!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU IF YOU READ IT! MAY GOD CAUSE YOU TO READ HIS WORD(THE HOLY BIBLE), AND CAUSE YOU TO LIVE IT, AND MAY GOD OF ME CLEANSE YOUR HEART, MIHD, AND SOUL FOR IT, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN!!! I HAVE MANY MORE THINGS TO SHARE, BUT AT A APPOINTED TIME, SAYS GOD!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL, IN JESUS NAME!!!!

Preachtheword
    August 6, 2010
    1:01 PM
    Delete Comment

I grew up going to church with a friend, then with my Mom a few times. I was baptized and saved in my early 20's. The next 20 years I struggled. I became closer to God when a co-worker died recently. He wasn't just a co-worker to me. He was a good friend. I am now finding myself more and more interested in Gods Word, and praying more often. Praying for the safety, health, and well-being of family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, and myself. People ask why do bad things happen to good people..... I now know the answer to that question. God Bless all of you!!!

Julie2010
    August 3, 2010
    1:08 AM
    Delete Comment

Well, I was waiting for someone to correct me, It isn't the epistile of James, but the book of Hebrews that explains Faith. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God...

Dunamus3
    July 31, 2010
    9:16 PM
    Delete Comment

Well, Hello There, Would you believe, I came to belive my faith even before I knew the Scriptual definition for how faith comes. You see, it was my grandmother who took me to church, and it was the Evangelist Billy Graham who helpe me to know that I did not (and still don't) want to go to Hell. Later, I learned through the epistle of James that faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. Even so, there were times when I tried to make the Bible be a controversal book. But, after knuckling down, and doing intense study, and associating myself with teachers of good things, I find that the Scriptures are not controversal at all. After putting these findings to personal tests, I find them to be real. So, there you have the basic foundation for why I believe as I do.

Dunamus3
    July 29, 2010
    9:15 PM
    Delete Comment
    Advertisement

Group Members

Members

• 3watsons

• oceansch
      ildsspir
      it

• anarchy