Did you know you can create multiple photo galleries on Beliefnet Community? Create a separate gallery for your vacation photos, plus slideshows for baby photos, favorite places, your best nature pictures, and much more. Read these instructions to figure out how:
How to Create Your Own Photo Gallery
1. Not yet a member of Beliefnet Community? Click here to create your account.
2. On your homepage ("My Home"), click on Photos in the left-hand navigation bar, and then click on "Manage Photos."
3. You'll see a list of your photo galleries in a blue box. Click on "Add" at the bottom of this box.
4. Title your gallery ("Vacation Photos," "Baptism Photos," etc.) and click the "Create Gallery" button. You don't need to choose a parent gallery.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to upload your photos to this gallery.
6. Once you're done, click on "View Gallery" in the left-hand navigation bar to view your photo gallery and share your photos with friends.