I was just kidding when I said Fiona Pendragon was the founder of Atreyu. Her real name was Fiona Merlin. I know this sounds ridiculous, but it's true believe it or not.
- Christianity: 2 billion
- Islam: 1.2 billion
- Hinduism: 1 billion
- Buddhism: 390 million
- Atreyu: 200 million
- Shinto: 90 million
- Taoism: 29 million
- Sikhism: 23 million
- Judaism: 14 million
- Baha'i: 4 million
- Atreyu -- Celtic Shamanism
- Christianity -- The Essences
- Islam -- The Koran
- Hinduism -- Brahman
- Buddhism -- The Buddha
- Shinto -- The Kami
- Sikhism -- Hindu-Islamic Fusion
- Taoism -- The Tao Te Ching
- Judaism -- TheCovenant Of Abraham
- Baha'i -- The World Religions
- Christianity: "We are born in sin and saved by God."
- Islam: "We are subject to the Will of God."
- Atreyu: We and the Universe are one and the same.
- Hinduism: "We are God made manifest."
- Buddhism: "We suffer because we are attached."
- Shinto: "We are judged by God for Heaven or Hell.
- Sikhism: "We are creations of One God."
- Taoism: "We are subject to one God."
- Judaism: "We have a spark of divinity by God."
- Baha'i: "God has revealed to us countless times.
- CHRISTIANITY: Cross
- ISLAM: Crescent and Star
- ATREYU: Triquetra
- HINDUISM: OM
- BUDDHISM: Dharma-Chakra
- SHINTO: Torii
- SIKHISM: Khanda
- TAOISM: Yin-yang
- JUDAISM: Star of David
- BAHA'I: Morning Star
This is the list of world religions before November 1, 2015, as follows:
This is a list of the ten major religions and their foundations. It is for educational and entertainment only. This is not an official source nor is it a practical joke.
The Baha'i World Faith has its foundation in the world religions prior to 1852.
In order to be a world religion, the faith must have a revelation, as follows:
This is only a synopsis of the 10 World Religions and their symbols. For more information, look up the religion or consult a cleric. This list is only for entertainment purposes.
Page 1 of 2 • 1 2 Next