• Lostandalone1
    Lostanda
    lone1

• Confusedman
    Confused
    man

• Danysmom
    Danysmom

• The great war which has been spoken of since the Biblical times looks inevitable and it appears that the countdown has started. This ... more
  • Wealth Mantras are unique sounf frequencies which are said to attract wealth and prisperity.I have give a most secret collection on my ... more
  • Ancient Hindu scriptures have given various Health Mantras for most health related diseases and ailments I have highlighted a unique ... more

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

Hello Prophet666 - I'm very new to beliefnet...you are my first post :-) I have been on a journey for to find answers & truth that started several months ago; I have been meditating and chanting "Nam myo ho renge kyo" amongst others for several days now and I have been lead here...to your page. A few days ago while chanting to clense my "aura" of negativity with my eyes closed; I had a scary vision of a demon....I did not open my eyes immediately but more so kept them closed (but I felt fear and my heart was racing) I chose to let my feelings subside and go to courage. Two days ago, I had a dream that this demon held me by the hands and swung me around...it wasent until I got mad at it and said "Let me go! You have no control over me!" that it let me go, and I woke up. Can you please help me interpret what it was that I experienced??? Please help, any advice would be greatly appreciated....

Ocho
    January 3, 2010
    5:58 PM
    Delete Comment

Wishing you a peaceful weekend :) Much love & light, - Zheng Yi

Qianbutterfly
    December 12, 2009
    6:18 PM
    Delete Comment

Wishes for a very Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for your's! Peace

Shaner
    November 26, 2009