Profile Stats

• joan anderson
    joan and
    erson

No blog posts have been added.

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

Hello, friend from Beliefnet! You and I signed up to be friends some time ago. I hoped to be able to send my Beliefnet friends a story about angels every other week. I had been doing this from my own website since 2003, but I thought it might be easier to send the stories through Beliefnet. They’re so much bigger and more technical. However, it didn’t work, so I have gone back to my own website and am starting to mail again. The first story I sent from my own site went out on August 22, and the next will be sent on September 5th. It occurred to me that you might like to receive the story too, since you love angels as I do. It’s very easy to sign up (and you have to do it---I’m not allowed to). Click on www.joanwanderson.com/newsletter.htm and then follow the simple directions. Don’t forget to click the second time. You will receive all the stories, and you can also browse the website for other stories already sent. You can, of course, still belong to Beliefnet, but I won’t be sending any material through their site. Hope we can keep in touch!

joan anderson
    September 2, 2008
    8:08 PM
    Delete Comment

My Photos and Videos

My Prayer Circles

Advertisement