Page 47 of 51  •  Prev 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 Next
3 years ago  ::  Aug 27, 2011 - 2:50AM #461
Oddray
HEAVEN #3928 Bouncy Bouncy Love, August 27,  2011

God said:

From love comes love, and you,  despite what you might think, are love. You  are My begotten love. In  you I trust. To you I entrusted My love. All My love is  right here in  your heart. Will you give a voice to My love? Will you project it   across the Universe and beyond? Will you give Me back My love so that it  may  circulate again, and again, and, in this way, be remembered?  Remember My love,  and remember Me, and remember that you hold My love  in your heart so that you  may give it. It is always to Me that you give  My love. It may go to one person  or another, and yet they can't keep  it either, and My love, from no matter where  it is given, comes back to  Me for further giving.

How resilient is My love,  passed from heart to heart, passed from generation  to generation,  passed across centuries and even lands that are no longer seen.  How My  love is passed from one heart to another! How My love is received! My   love is total recall. My love bounces from one human heart to another.  This is  indeed a tumbling act of love. All the tumblers fall down in  sprawling love, and  rise up and capture love anew.

Love is captured and recaptured so that it may be set free. Bouncy, bouncy  love.

And now it is your turn to  love, and to love without thought of return. There  is no ordering love  around. There is merely the giving of it and the receiving  of it. It is  natural to love. It does not even have to be thought of. A thought  is  nothing next to the giving and receiving of love.

Let the drums of love roll!  Boom, boom, bouncy love, bouncy, bouncy love,  love from one heart to  another and back again. How love is stirred in the  Universe, and how  love is always on call, ready to love and to love more.

This is My Ode to Love. I am  needle-pointing it across the sky. I am hiring a  blimp to pull a kite  announcing love. And you, of course, are the one to give  out love  outstanding. What a magic free-for all love is. Make love soar. Allow   love to reach Heaven and then wrap itself around the girth of the Earth  again  and again and again until there is no place for love to go but  where it is,  packed, so stacked that it reaches Heaven, the highest  Heaven, the beaches and  skies of Heaven.

Let Heaven alight on Earth  like a space ship, and all hearts and souls pour  out for the solidarity  of the world. I see heart after heart, rising to Heaven,  and then  redirecting itself to Earth. Bouncy, bouncy love.

Love keeps the world on  course. Love indemnifies itself. Love counts itself  lucky to be the  mastermind of the world. Love knows what to do and where to go.  Even  when there is nowhere for love to go, it reaches everywhere.

There is no end to love. It is  a spinning top that revolves around the  Universe and touches  everything in its wake. It is an umbrella that the west  wind picks up  and carries far. It is a cradle that rocks in a tree. It is a   reflection of light and speeds faster than the speed of light. Love  administers  itself. It bottles itself in order to spill, and an  unsuspecting heart picks up  the love, is warmed by it, and then ambles  off to another heart. With love, all  is beautiful. With love, all is  love.

Add  Comment || Printer friendly  version

Permanent Link: www.heavenletters.org/bouncy-bouncy-love...

Thank you for including this link when publishing this  Heavenletter elsewhere.

"Gratitude is the music of the heart its chords swept by the breeze of kindness"
~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2011 - 2:39AM #462
Oddray

HEAVEN #3929 In a Beautiful Garden of Life on the Crest of a  Hill, August 28, 2011

God said:

Hello, World. Are you rotating today? Are you the globe circling and meeting  yourself?

And what are you, the world, without people milling around on you?

Is the world the world, or is the world the people on it?

Now you, the people in the world, are you dabbling?

Are you a person walking on  the whirling globe of the world, exercising  yourself as round and round  you go. You are exercising life. And look at you go.

Exercise the muscles of your life. Expand and expand more. Open yourself up  to new horizons and discover yourself.

You are a world of  discoveries. You are discovering yourself anew. Every day  you do. You  have deaths and births each day. Cycling, cycling, you burst from  the  egg, and here you are.

You are a pioneer, of course.  The road you travel has never been traveled on  before. You draw with  pen and paper an excursion of yourself. You put the sun in  a corner of  your paper and the moon in another. When you have filled one paper,  you  start on another, and so your day is born. You stand at attention. The  alarm  clock is your trumpet. You get up and get a piece of paper to  write on or draw  on.

Sometimes you are a great  artist. Sometimes you are a cartoonist. Some days  you erase and erase.  Some days you use crayons and fill in every space, covering  the whole  background.

What are you doing on Earth?  Perhaps you are simply drawing with a stick in  the sand. From a line  drawn on the sand, a flower grows, and you are the flower  growing.  Certainly, you grow. Certainly, you etch yourself. Certainly, you are a   sculptor of yourself.

It is good to admire your  work. A day has passed, and you move on to new  territory. Take your  backpack, or take your wings, and see where you go. Don't  look back to  where you have been. It doesn't matter. The step you take now  matters.  Today is the platform you step on, and you find you are riding an   escalator, or you may be trudging on an escalator. In every case, you  are  escalating. You are never marching in place.

You may feel you are  sojourning in life, and yet you travel. You may travel  down a winding  road or go up and down a steep hill, or wander in a forest that  has a  human visitor for the first time, or you walk in a desert of sand and   leave shadows of yourself.

Or you somersault five times  on the grass or you pole vault to the furthest  star. You are always  going somewhere. You do not just fill up space of which  there is no  such thing at all. You do not just pass the time because there is no   time to pass.

And, so, what you actually do is to fill My heart with the joy I have given  to you.

You have, however, invented  something called misery. It is just an invention  that somehow took  hold. No matter how dismal, it became popular. It was sought  after as  though it were a treasure. Forsaken of yourself, you sought it. You   were delving through a mine field. Come, beloved, come into the flower  garden I  have planted for you. It is called Eden, this garden I planted  for you. You are  very near. You are not far. Only a hair-breadth to  go. Shimmer your way over  here in the sunlight or the starlight or in  whatever light you like, for here is  your destiny, and it is right at  hand. It is just over the next moment. It is  not even a stone's throw  away. It is right here and right now in this erstwhile  moment. You are  on the crest of the garden right now. Come, sit on a bench with  Me.  Whatever you want to talk about, We will talk about, knee to knee, heart  to  heart in a beautiful garden of life on the crest of a hill.

"Gratitude is the music of the heart its chords swept by the breeze of kindness"
~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 30, 2011 - 2:52AM #463
Oddray

HEAVEN #3931 For One Moment of Eternity , August 30,  2011

God said:

From My intention, you came  into Being. From My intention came Creation.  Creation fashioned Me a  Creator, and so it is said I created you. Together, as  One, We created  you, a facsimile of the Creator.

You intended to be. You wanted  to see what it would be like if you manifested  as a flesh and blood  human being. What a diversity the One of Us became.  Multiplication came  easily. You were not exactly produced, and yet you became.

As I think this Heavenletter  and it comes into Being, so had I the thought of  you, and, before My  very eyes, I was disguised and came into Being as you. You  (I) arose  from the fire of love in My heart. I say I think this Heavenletter,  but  I don't really think it as you understand think. I vibrated it. I  hummed. I  manifested it, and then the hummed went through layers of  existence until it was  received and funneled to you. Of course, you  think it came in a sequence of  time, and yet, despite what your senses  and mind tell you, it came all at once.  It will always reverberate. So  many Heavenletters, so many human beings even  when they are all One.

From now on when I say you, you will understand that I mean Myself as you.

Neither of Us contrived your  intricacies. The outer manifestation of you is  not what mattered. We  knew its unimportance even as We knew it would become  important to you,  for the world is the world, and the world itself is external.  Values  got turned upside down. No matter. They will right themselves.

You became mental, emotional,  physical. Energy manifested. You became  moveable parts. You became an  Odyssey. You became everything, everything  imagined. You were the  precursor to your existence on Earth, and you became the  Earth and  everyone and everything on it, and yet you had your shape and your   tricks of the trade, life that is, and you became a stranger to  yourself, the  soul of yourself, the solace of yourself.

I am having a good time this  morning with this puzzling Heavenletter that  appears before Me as  though already written except I have it and give it in one  fell swoop.

Where shall I take you now? Where did I leave off? Does it matter?

Let's begin all over again.

If you are in a rut, let's get  you out of it. Of course, it is up to the  physical, mental, emotional  you to do that, for, in reality, although the  physical, mental, and  emotional play a heavy role in your life on Earth, they do  not exist  any more than the Earth under your feet exists, and yet you take a  step  in the game board you play. What board game are you playing? Where do  you  go but round and round? When do you pass Go, and when do you Exit  this  played-out existence?

For one moment of Eternity, I  had a dream, and My dream was you. I am My own  dream come true as far  as imagination goes, that is. I imagined you. I am real.  The  manifestation of you is not real. What you appear to be in the world is  not  at all Who you are. You are a being so powerful that you can even  go against the  grain. You who are a Divine Being can even shed blood on  Earth, and it doesn't  change who you are. You can be smallness on  Earth, and great in Heaven. You make  boundaries which are judgments and  do not even grasp the magnitude of the game  you are playing that is  called Life on Earth.

~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 30, 2011 - 12:59PM #464
BIRK

I had a shadow of an idea about how powerful a creator I am. But I find myself purposly playing down that role.

How can one man be so cruel to himself?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2011 - 3:11AM #465
Oddray

HEAVEN #3932 The Rising of Yourself , August 31, 2011

God said:

The threads of your life are  coming together. Your heart is on the line. No  longer can you portray  yourself as you may have portrayed yourself in the past.  You are coming  to the plate. You are at bat. You cannot get away with what you  once  thought you got away with. Now you swing, and the ball is thrown back to   you quickly and becomes a hot potato.

You never did get away with  anything. You paid your price. You always did. It  may have been an IOU.  Your IOU always got picked up somewhere somehow.

Others may also have paid a  price for your misdemeanors. They may have been  innocent bystanders who  happened to be in front of you. That is how it is. One  who offends is a  bystander. Most likely, you offended yourself. You offended  yourself  because you approve too little of yourself or not at all really. And so   you have to be bolstered. How dare someone not value you enough to help  you  forget your disavowal of yourself?

You want utter approval from  others to make up for your appraisal of  yourself. You have to have it.  If you don't have it, you are desolate. If you  loved yourself, you  would never take the offense you take now. Whenever you take  offense,  you yourself have taken it. You whisked it out of the ether. The   expression is that you took offense. You took it as one might shoplift.  You take  offense on your own say-so.

You pay yourself back for  taking offense. You don't let yourself get away  with it. You slap your  own hand. You punish yourself with anger and grudge. You  still are  convinced that someone has something to do with you. You have  something  to do with you. I would say that you have punished yourself enough. Of   course, I mean your self-inflicted punishment is not necessary. It may  seem  necessary to you because your ego resents someone else's ego.

Only on the level of ego do  you take the offense you have taken. Now the day  of offense is at an  end. It is not love to take offense. It is not love to let  hurt and  anger and bitterness become your masters. Now is when you learn to   love, not as a sacrifice, but as the culmination of yourself, the rising  of  yourself, from ego to love.

No longer do you take offense.  It is no longer possible for you to take  offense. This is not quite  the same as forgiving. It is pre-forgiving. It is not  even that. It is  seeing truth.

Truly, the person before you  is yourself, and I mean that on the relative  level as well. The person  whom you take offense at is reflecting you. The person  may be a mirror  image of you. If the person is so greedy, so are you greedy. If  the  person before you is so needy, so are you needy. If the person before  you  always thinks of himself first, so is it with you. If the person  before you  wants to be first in line at your seeming expense, so do you  want to be first in  line regardless of expense to another. You will  even pay the price of anger and  hurt and blame someone else for  extracting them from you.

I am not giving you  instruction, beloveds. I am telling you that you are  rising to a new  level. This new level of rising consciousness allows you to be   generous. No longer do you have to be first in line. You are becoming  content to  usher others to the front and be happy about it. You are not  losing your  integrity. You are growing in love and so you simply  naturally give more love.  The lesson may have been hard, and yet now  the loving is easy. It is where you  are.

~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 03, 2011 - 11:01PM #466
Oddray

HEAVEN #3935 Vaulting across the Universe, September 3,  2011

God said:

You are growing in love and  wisdom right and left. And the growing is not  always easy. Your ego is  being wracked right and left, and that is how you grow.  Ego is forced  to step aside, at least for a while, and you see yourself rising  to the  sun. You did not get burned. Your ego did.

Ego doesn't go up in flames  without a fight. I talk about ego as though you  have no responsibility  for it. Never mind, you are learning to get along without  it or without  so much of it.

You are really beginning to  learn that there are no affronts to you, only to  your ego. Oh,  beloveds, think of what it will be when ego no longer pesters you  and  gets the best of you and when you stand above it. Picture yourself  standing  tall, ego on the floor beneath, and with your foot on ego, you  keep it down. Now  ego submits to you, instead of your submitting to  ego. Now you have risen, and  you are vaulting across the Universe  knowingly with Me.

Ego has cramped your style.  You are just beginning to find out what your  style is, your true style,  your true way of being unshackled from ego and ego  needs. When you  don't have ego, what do you require? Without ego, you who are   everything have everything you need. And, if there should be something  you don't  have, then you don't need it. You did very much need to be  without commandeering  ego, that selfish twit of an ego who got in your  way. I say this as it is.

We do not make an ode to ego,  nor do we hold animosity toward the now fallen  ego. Although ego has  been an opponent, it had its purpose for you. It brought  you to where  you are now. Now you are a hero to yourself. Without ego, you can  truly  love your God-given self. Ego was like a rash, hot and itchy, and now  you  are not inflamed. Now you are calm and cooled down. You have  removed the hair  shirt of ego. No longer do you bow to it. Now you bow  to the sun and to the God  in you.

Let Us thank ego for helping  you and the world to see what ego really looks  like, hardly the picture  you had of it and the importance you held it in. Now  you remove your  foot from the prone ego and let it go off with its tail between  its  legs. Ego was all an illusion anyway. It never existed except as you  gave  homage to it. Ego had you twisted around its little finger. How  presumptuous ego  was.

Now you are free of ego. Even  though it had you in its power, it had no power  except as you granted  it. You fed ego's ego. And now you are free. Or almost  free. You  certainly are getting there.

What is there to say about ego  when it is gone or well on its way out? Ego  really never had anything  to do with you! It was your ego! Instead of your  training this errant  ego, you let it train you! And now you are getting out from  under ego.  You used to be prone on the floor of life, and ego had its foot on  you.  You let ego go. Avast, ego, avast. At last, you are releasing your hold  on  it.

Let's have a party. Let's have a Thanksgiving Day. Hurray, you are outliving  ego and all the pictures of the past.

~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 04, 2011 - 7:14PM #467
Oddray
HEAVEN #3936 When an Arrow Has Landed in Your  Heart, September 4, 2011

God said:

On Earth, it is not that this  one is right and that one is wrong. Of course,  that's what you think.  More often that the other is wrong and you are right. You  are both  right from individuated point of view. And you are both mistaken. You   are not asked to be right. You are not asked to prove your rightness or  anyone  else's wrongness. You are asked to be gentle with your brothers  and sisters. You  are meant to be generous with the family of man on  Earth. And all are your  family.

So long as you take offense,  so long as you read attack into another's words,  it is unlikely that  you can be generous and gentle. You take a military stance.  You feel  you are protecting your life's space. I once spoke of your being a lady   or gentleman in all your interactions. It is not good manners to take  offense at  what is said around you. I am not asking you to fake good  manners. I am asking  you to come from a higher place than you may  presently come from.

In all actions and reactions,  people are revealing themselves. They are not  revealing you. When  others reveal hostility, they are directing it to  themselves.  Ultimately, this is how it is. They are trying to get rid of the   hostility they carry by putting it on you. By the same token, when you  see their  swords of anger as directed at you, even as they evidently  are pointed at you,  then you also are revealing yourself and your own  lack of self-love. Words do  hurt you. When someone's words hurt you,  have you not taken their hot potato as  yours? They cannot really pass  it on to you. Only as you accept it and take it  as your own, can they.

If someone sees you as a bad  guy, and you take it to heart, you have some  doubts about yourself that  another has rubbed you the wrong way, and now you are  inflamed at the  other. You are the one to take offense into your heart. Who said  you  had to?

You are right in this: No one  has the right to hurt you, on whatever level  you are hurt on. And you  have no right to take offense, even when offense is  meant. Someone who  was hurt identified you as the cause of his hurt. And you  have done  just the same, identified another as the cause of your hurt.

It is not that you are to  become thick-skinned. It is that you are not to be  thin-skinned. You  are not to buy, even for a moment, others' appraisals of you.  You are  meant to rise above where they would place you. Even when others mean to   lay you low, you don't need to accept their lack of faith in  themselves and make  it your own.

Remember that I am your  foundation. Others' perceptions are not. Have you  made others' opinions  your foundation? Have you made others your steering wheel?  Are you not  your own free-wheeling person free to accept what you wish to accept   and free to not be swayed by what you don't want to be swayed by?

Accept what I tell you and not so much what others may say to you.

The time for hurt and hard feelings is over.

What foolishness it is for you  to occupy your heart and mind with hurt and  hard feelings. When an  arrow has landed in your heart, intentionally or not,  pull it out. It  is your heart. And your heart is made for love and nothing but  love.  You can do it. You have to do it. Do it now. Pull out the bits and  pieces  that may be blocking your love right now.

Add  Comment || Printer friendly  version

Permanent Link: www.heavenletters.org/when-an-arrow-has-...

Thank you for including this link when publishing this  Heavenletter elsewhere.

~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 05, 2011 - 9:54AM #468
Oddray

HEAVEN #3937 You Are the Sun, September 5, 2011

God said:

A caterpillar doesn't resist  being transformed into a butterfly, and yet you  resist your own  transformation. In your case, it is not really so much a  transformation  as it is removing old layers that have kept you hidden, even from   yourself. And so you may resist taking off your old familiar bathrobe  and  serapes and shawls you have covered yourself with. You can't hide  your bright  light forever. You have never hidden it from Me.

Why hide that which is the most beautiful of all? Why not be a butterfly?

Your days of being a bumbling  caterpillar are over. Now you are going to fly.  Bared of the old  cloaks, you are going to be as light as air, and you are going  to light  up the whole world. Think of it, your light going on all over the   world. You will be waking everyone up to the bright light they have held  back  on. Your light is not dim. Your light is bright. Only you have  covered it up.  You are a bright candle, so now let your light be seen.

What choice do you have, dear  ones? You have the choice to brighten the world  or to cast shadows upon  it. Take a stand. If you wish to represent Me, then  represent Me.  Instead of casting shadows of doubt or negativity or whatever,  cast out  old thoughts that darken life on Earth. Jump out and let your light be   seen. You can't hide your light forever. You were born to be king or  queen. No  longer can you hide in the crowds. Now you come forward and  accept your crown. I  dub you now the bright light that you always have  been. Bright light, stand up.  Come forward and accept what you were  born for.

From this day forward, you  will acknowledge yourself as bright light. You  will come out from under  the eaves and reveal the light that you are.

If you don't know where to  begin, then I will tell you. No more old thinking.  When an old thought  appears, replace it with a new thought.

If you have previously thought that you are not worth much really, now say  that you are worth a great deal.

If you have previously thought that you were not lovable, now say that you  are lovable and how much you love yourself.

Negative thinking is old  thinking. There has been a preponderance of old  thinking on Earth, and  that is going to change now. You are going to change it.  And you change  it by stepping out of the past and putting on a pair of new  shoes.  They are spanking new shoes, and you can only dance in them, and you can   only speak truth in them. In these new shoes, you can only glisten.  You can only  step out of the old shadow of yourself, for you now  recognize your bright light  and hide it no longer.

You are a bright star from  Heaven who has alit on Earth. Where did you think  you came from if not  from Heaven? You are still from Heaven. You were  Heaven-sent, and now  you are rising to Heaven, and you pull the entourage of the  world along  with you. You are not an idler here on Earth.

You are a proponent for Earth.  As you dance on Earth, you lift up the world  as you would the hem of a  ball gown, and you raise Earth to Heaven so that  darkness disappears  and only the sun shines on Earth. You are the sun that  shines. Do not  deceive yourself that you are a cloud. Clouds burst, and you have  burst  out of cloud-consciousness now into starlight-consciousness, into   moon-consciousness, into sun-consciousness.

You are the sun.

~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2011 - 7:48PM #469
Oddray

HEAVEN #3938 A Tribute to You, September 6, 2011

God said:

Of what sing the birds and the trees? Of what shines the sun? And what wakes  you up, and what puts you to sleep?

You know there is something  more than yourself that walks the Earth. There is  an orchestra leader  that beckons you to begin the day and close the day. There  is far more  than you, this person who struts, tumbles, pauses, speeds up etc. on  a  patch of Earth. There is more than where you place your feet at this  moment.  There is more than mind can see or even imagination can  conjure. There is  greater than mind and greater than body.

There is a whole thunderous  heart and soul of you. All the angels are  clapping for you at My  behest. They can't help it anyway, because when angels  see something  beautiful and wondrous, they can only clap. Beloved, the whole  Universe  is clapping for you, cheering you on, inviting you into the sunshine   and beckoning you forward.

The same power that elucidates music from the birds taps you on the shoulder,  and your feet start dancing.

This Heavenletter is a tribute  to you, even though you do not yet recognize  the power that stirs  within you. Even so, there is nothing you can do about it.  Power is  within you, and it is yours.

Orchestrated from above, you  are your own orchestra leader at the same time.  How can that be? You  are the follower and leader at the same time?

Certainly.

There is a great wise guide  within you. You hold yourself in the palm of your  hand. You toss  yourself up in the air, and you catch yourself. You are  multi-tasked.  You juggle many oranges all at once. You wear many hats.

And, yet, at the same time -  at the same time (which does not exist) - you  are Oneness Supreme. You  don't know what's going on, and, yet, subterraneously,  you know exactly  what is going on, for you pulled the script from your depths,  and you  see that the handwriting is familiar. The script was written in your   hand.

You pulled yourself out of the  fire, so to speak. You started the fire, and  you blew it out. You  ordained yourself. Strange as it may seem, you wrote the  score to the  music, and you played it, and you watched it, and you couldn't  believe  it, and you believed too much in it.

You are the Source, and you  are the evidence. You are the song and the one  who sings the song and  the one who hears the song and the one who dances to it.

What immense star in the  galaxies are you? From what galaxy are you, if you  are? Surely this  rough-edged person who runs around on Earth is not you,  certainly not  the whole of you. You are only a visitor here on Earth, and yet  you are  the host, and yet you wander through a palace you believe you have  never  seen before.

You know nothing, and you know  everything. You are nothing, and you are  everything. Everything is of  the utmost importance, and nothing is important.  Everything changes  every second, and nothing changes ever.

Your fingers play the piano on  a table without keys, and still you make  music. And all come to listen  to your music, and I listen to your music, for I  am like a player  piano within you, and I love the music I make, and I love the  imagined  player of it, and I love and I love, and you love the same. How many   ways can I say it? How many ways can I say that there is no you? There  is no We.  There is I, and nothing but I in all the Universe.

There never was anything but I, yet in the guise of you.

~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 07, 2011 - 1:22PM #470
Oddray

HEAVEN #3939 What More Can God Say? September 7, 2011

God said:

Let  Me come to the fore of  your life. There is no better company than I.   Through thick and thin, I  am with you. If you want Me to silently trail  after  you, I do that. If  you want Me to be voluble, I whisper in your  ear. I am to you  whatever  you want Me to be. No matter what, I am  your Friend. There is no other   like Me.

That  I accommodate your  intention does not mean I am malleable. I do not  take  bribes. I do not  favor one over another. I love all. I Who am  Power itself am  helpless  when it comes to love. Nothing can deter me.

There  is nothing you can do to  prove that I do not love you. There is  nothing  that can happen to you  that disproves My love. Try as you may  to disbelieve in  My love, My  love will course through your disproval  of Me, and nor does your   approval buy you points. I Who Am so personal  nevertheless cut a wide  swath. You  may see one way. You most  certainly do, and I see another  way. We can say that  from the top of  the mountain, I see all and know  all and love all.

From  your preoccupation in the  world, you see one way while I see another.   What you see as tragedy, I  see differently. I have the long-view, and  you have  the close-up. You  value close-ups, no matter how much they  may make your heart  ache. You  see loss, and I see Truth. In Truth,  there is no loss. Physicists know   that.

But,  alas, you have to take  that on faith that I know what I am talking   about. You do not yet  recognize that you are short-sighted. With the  glasses you  wear, you  simply can't see the Overall as the Overall is.  You see death when   death is not. You believe utterly in your  illusions. "But, God, but  God." you  say. There are no buts about it,  dear ones. You and I are  One, and I am here to  stay. That means you  are here to stay as well.  Eternity and Infinity are.

In  your view, everything is in  disproportion. Your view is distorted. My  view  is pristine. Your  vision lacks what your heart deep down knows.  My heart is  already smack  in the center of yours, and yet you run  around the rim. In Truth,  your  heart is solid. There can be no  heartbreak. There is no reason for   heartbreak. You allow toy rubber  knives to cut your heart. This is what   suffering amounts to.

Suffering  is not noble. It is  not worthy. It is not real. Oh, yes, it seems   very real. It seems the  realest of all. Nevertheless, suffering is a  trumped-up  thing. There is  no reason to suffer. There is no sense to  it. Suffering is  painful,  and yet you adhere to it. You believe in  cause and effect. You believe   that A has to cause B. You believe that  it is inevitable that you  suffer. And so  you suffer. You allow Earth  Life to be your backbone,  and it fails you. A loved  one dies, and you  fight it. You are sure this  is not supposed to happen, and  yet, in  Earth terms, it has always been  so. The Great Ones leave the Earth, and   your great loves leave the  Earth. Be not sad for them nor for you.  What is true  never leaves.

What  is false never was.  Attachment is a losing game. In the outward world,   nothing stays the  same. In Truth, there is nothing that changes. Love  is, life  is, and  they are Eternal, and what more can I say?

~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 47 of 51  •  Prev 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook