Page 49 of 51  •  Prev 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 Next
3 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2011 - 3:34AM #481
Oddray

HEAVEN #3950 You Are God's Dream Coming True, September 18,  2011

God said:

One angel on Earth is worth  thousands. There are many many angels on Earth.  You may be one. Who on  Earth has enough of an idea of Who He really is? You  would roll over in  joy if you had but an inkling. You are a twinkle in My eye,  and you  are more.

You are what I am for. I am  for you. I, who made you, made you for My  delight. Will you also  delight in what I have wrought? It is simple really, and,  yet, I ask  you to delight in the greatness I have wrought. We can say I put you  on  the anvil, and I made you as I willed. You became true before My very  eyes.  You were ambrosia to My eyes. Through you, My dreams are  fulfilled. You are My  dream come true. I dreamed you, and you woke up.  You are in the process of  waking.

Wake up, children. Wake up. Wake up, slug-a-beds, and rise from bed and leap  into the world and make it happy.

I made you of clay, and the  world is the clay you mold. I gave you the world.  I set it before you.  The world is a gift I gave to you. Accept what I have given  you and  make it your own. Make it a New World. Make it a New World free of all   that which has held it back.

You set sail today on the  world. The world is your ship, and you sail it. You  sail on the High  Seas. Avast. Avast. Look through your binoculars, and you will  see the  shores of Heaven not far from Earth at all. From ship to shore go you.   You sail on Earth, and, yet, the Ocean you sail on is I. I am at your  service.  Come ride on My back. Consider Me a pony you ride on or a  turtle or that I carry  you on My shoulders piggy-back.

You are at My behest. I called  you forth in order to serve Me. And you serve  Me through the world.  You are My eyes to the world. And you are My hands. You  are My hands of  love. And you are My eyes of love. Cast not down your eyes. Keep   looking up. You will see Me in your heart, for I dwell here. I dwell in  your  heart. I dwell happily in your heart. Claim Me now. In love We  travel, and We  travel nowhere, for it is as if We are cemented in love,  yet cement that has not  yet set. And, so, We swim through an Ocean of  Love. We swim together, and Our  hearts leap like fishes. Our hearts  leap and leap. We leap out of Our skins and  become pure spirit which We  have always been.

We have skinned your soul. You almost reveal it. Of course, reveal your soul  to yourself first, and then all will you see.

What a power you are in the  world. What a power you are in Heaven. The twain  shall meet. The twain  are meeting in you. Soon the twain will be One. What shall  We call the  mythical place We live in then? I think We will call it Paradise.   Welcome to Paradise. Welcome to My Home. I invite you. I invite you to  make  yourself at home in the abode of My heart. Here is when you come  to your senses,  so to speak. Here is where you are at home with  yourself. Within yourself, you  have landed and put up a flag and  announced that My land is yours.

You may sleep in a tent now.  Soon you lay your head down in the Palace. From  ship to shore to  Palace. This takes only an instant. It does not even take an  instant.  What is shorter than an instant? Timelessness, beloveds, timelessness.   Welcome.

"Gratitude is the music of the heart its chords swept by the breeze of kindness"
~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 19, 2011 - 10:17AM #482
Oddray

HEAVEN #3951 God's Beloved, September 19, 2011

God said:

When you think you have  nowhere to turn, turn to Me. When you have a dozen  places to turn,  still turn to Me. I never want you to go through that which you  call  suffering. I don't want you to go through suffering of any dimension.  When  you are going through what you go through, whether big or little,  your suffering  hurts the same. Why suffer? I am not called the Great  Comforter for nothing.  Turn to Me. Turn not aside from Me. Do not throw  up your hands.

Have recourse in Me. Give Me a  chance to ease your heart. Your heart is not  meant for aching. Your  heart is meant for enjoining and enjoying. Join with Me.  Pledge  allegiance to Me. Choose Me over suffering any day. Choose Me. Choose Me   now.

There is no point to your  suffering. It is an indulgence, beloveds. It is  self-indulgence. Get up  from the bed of nails you have lain down on. Sit up  straight. Stand  up. Move away from self-torment. You have been throwing hot  coals at  your feet. You have been slowing yourself down. You have been   entrapping yourself in hot tar. You have been burning your heart. You  could be  loving yourself instead.

Arise. Do somersaults. Leap.  Leap out of the past and make way for now. A  moment ago is the past.  Unfetter yourself from the past of even a moment ago. Do  not bang your  head against the wall. Move away from futility. Become a resource  to  yourself. Be a resource to Me.

You can rely on Me. I would  also like to rely on you. I would like you to  work for Me. Can you give  up yourself for a little while, and serve Me with  happiness? Your  suffering serves no one. Your frustration serves no one. And I  ask you  to serve Me. Think of Me. Serve yourself some solace.

When attention on an aspect of  your life causes you discomfort, unhappiness,  hopelessness, despair  and so on, note that it is your attention. There are  better places to  put your attention. Take your attention off what is ailing you.  Remove  your attention. Climb another step. Look out from a different window.   Find another view. Give up despair.

When you don't like a street  you walk down, choose another street. If one  street is marked  Suffering, and another is marked Forget About Yourself for a  While,  which street do you choose? What avenue of life are you going to stay  on?  Is it not your choice?

Come to Me. At the very least,  come to Me. Open your heart to Me. You have  opened your heart wide to  woe and trouble. Is it so hard to open your heart to  Me? Is it so hard  to lay down your troubles and sit with Me? We will have a sip  of tea  for a while. Not only will you forget your troubles, they will no longer   exist. When you are no longer troubled, where are your troubles? They  only exist  as you say so. This and that may have happened, yet they are  not to plague you.  You have been plaguing yourself. You have been the  trouble-maker. It is you who  has sorted events in life and put them in a  slot named Trouble. Put troubles  aside. Do not claim them. Leave them  off your list. Just let them go.

You have Me. Whatever else  transpires in the world, you have Me. What can the  matter be, for I am  with you. I hold your hand and I lead you to Heaven. Don't  look back.  Look at Me. I am holding you in love. Stay with Me. Wander not from  Me.  I will keep you on an even keel, for you are My beloved.

"Gratitude is the music of the heart its chords swept by the breeze of kindness"
~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2011 - 3:03AM #483
Oddray

HEAVEN #3952 If You Were in Heaven Today, September 20,  2011

God said:

Imagine what it would be like if you were in Heaven today. Your heart would  be light. Fear would be unknown to you.

When you are All That There Is, what can consume you?

At present, as you imagine  yourself on Earth, your thoughts consume you. In  Heaven, your thoughts  would be quite different. Love would be all-consuming. You  might not  have thoughts at all. You would have your heart bursting with light,   and the light from you would leave no room for the random thoughts that   presently make up your life.

You would be occupied with  love. Not really occupied as you understand  occupation. Let Us call  occupation fulfillment. Yes, fulfillment is closer to  the actuality.  You would be in a state of infinite fulfillment. In Heaven, you   yourself would be the fruition of all that you have dreamed of on Earth.

Earth has been a landing pad.  Earth has been a preparation for Heaven,  strange as that may seem.  Heaven needs no preparation, and yet you prepare for  it. Your desires  prepare you. At the same time, nothing can prepare you for  Heaven.  Heaven is beyond anything you could think of.

In Heaven you enter a circle  of love which is so binding that it sets you  free. You are free now,  only you have kept yourself in bondage to the world of  events. On Earth  you are preoccupied. Here comes the mind again with all its  booming  thoughts, sweeping the rug from under you, sweeping you into the brush,   sweeping you right and left, back and forth, turning you every which  way, even  turning you against yourself rather than in favor of  yourself.

It is like Earth is the gym  you go to, exercise in, over-exercise in, for you  believe that  strenuous exercise is the key to life. If the Earth is a gym, what   exactly are you training for?

Make Earth a spa instead.  Rest. Rejuvenate on Earth. Make it a vacation on a  gentle beach. Watch  the waves. Ride them. Lie in the sun. Remark that this isle  is to warm  you up. Earth is a resting place rather than a fitful training  ground.

Beloveds, Earth can be  anything you want. Unless you know that, then you have  allowed your  Earth life to go by default. What if, instead of thinking as you   presently do, you thought that Earth was Paradise? What if you couldn't  read so  well as you do and you misread the name of where you are. What a  good slip.

What if your life, instead of being a novel called the Rough Seas, what if  your life is a novel called the High Seas?

What if you are a child in elementary school, and Earth is the recess where  you play in the schoolyard?

What if life on Earth is the  playground that is meant for fun? What if all  you know about Earth is  that it is a playground? What if you thought differently  from how you  presently think?

What if life on Earth is a  rehearsal for Heaven? What if life on Earth is a  preponderance of joy?  What if joy is your reason for being on this isle of  Earth?

What if on Earth you are not  only flesh and blood? What if you are the spirit  of love? What if there  is no space to float in and no time to do it in. Is the  turtle its  shell? Are you only your physicalness? You know better. You know  there  is a Vastness to you. Live in Vastness, beloveds. You are encased in   nothing smaller than Vastness except as you have thought.

Wherever you happen to be hanging out for the present, you are Vastness.  Vastness cannot be smallness, and you are Vastness.

~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 21, 2011 - 3:39AM #484
Oddray

HEAVEN #3953 The Best Is Yet to Come, September 21,  2011

God said:

You are a rich tapestry. You  weave in and out. You are not just one way. You  are many ways. You are  more than meets the eye. In the relative world, there is  always more to  find out and to find out about yourself. You find out more about   yourself when you are alone, and you find out more about yourself when  you are  with others.

In life in the world, you find  out more and more about yourself and what you  find is not always what  you would like to find. This is one aspect of being a  human being on  Earth. Certainly, you grow without looking, and sometimes life  has to  point something out to you from which you grow further.

It is not always easy for you  to see room for growth within yourself and  still love yourself. Love  yourself then for growing. Love yourself for expanding  beyond earlier  limits. Love yourself that you are growing closer and closer to  Me.  Little by little, you come closer to Me, and sometimes all at once. Fast  or  slow, simply be glad that you are coming closer to Me. You can't  race to Me by  your volition, and yet, sometimes, you seem to speed to  Me. Sometimes it is  easy, and sometimes it is hard. Your progress  toward Me is available always, for  I am a magnet that pulls you.

In life in the world, too, you  are drawn to those with higher consciousness.  You are drawn even when  it is not always clear what higher consciousness is. And  there have  been times when you were drawn to those with a lesser state of   consciousness. Some of what you spend your time on is where you used to  be and  not where you are now. I do want you to rise higher.

It is a good idea to desire to rise high and to leave behind all that holds  you back from rising high. The best is yet to come.

Consider that in life you are  taking flight instruction. You sit in the  cockpit. You observe, and you  learn. You learn to fly higher. You learn to fly  solo. In every moment  on Earth, you are learning, learning, learning. And also  you yearn.  Perhaps these are two steps of progress. Yearn and learn.

Without desire, what is the  impetus for you to move forward? What is the  impetus for you to learn  to fly? And to come fly with Me.

You are finding a way in the  world to appreciate yourself at the same time as  you leap higher. How  do you see yourself, see room for growth, and still know  what a  beautiful being you are. Perhaps you are beautiful because you have room   to grow.

It takes courage to be a human  being on Earth. It takes courage to see ways  to grow and still know  that you are a perfect human being as you are, just as  you are, perhaps  unshaven, perhaps in an old bathrobe, perhaps twiddling your  thumbs.  You are assembling yourself. Give yourself credit.

To love yourself means to love  yourself. To love others is to love yourself.  And when you cannot love  another, wish them well on their journey and love them  from afar.

Part of letting go in life is  letting go of people who are not uplifting for  you and you do not feel  good to be around them. Consider this as an allergy. Do  not make a big  thing of it, and yet love yourself and, when you must, stay away  from  what makes you sneeze.

So life on Earth is full of hellos and full of goodbyes. Life is full of  everything.

~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 22, 2011 - 2:58AM #485
Oddray

HEAVEN #3954 In God's Service, September 22, 2011

God said:

I say, "Come to Me," even as I  know you are here with Me. This is what a God  does. He holds you in  His arms and says, "Come to Me." And sometimes He says,  "Stay here with  Me." Sometimes He says, "Be with Me for a long time in a land of  no  time." Sometimes He says, "You are with Me forever."

He says, "There is no  possibility of separation." And that is the whole  story. There is no  separation, and nothing really happens. Being is, yet it  doesn't  happen. It simply is. Life as you live it on Earth is a series of   non-happenings that seem to be happening. This is your experience.  Something is  happening even as nothing is happening. How you favor  experiences, those you  want, that is.

Desire is a bridge you build  from thought to so-called actualization. From  one version of thought to  another. From one electrical sparking in your nervous  system to  another. From one leap to another. There is desire, and yet there is  no  bridge, and yet your thoughts reach everywhere and program themselves.

You are like a turtle of  Earth. You carry the Earth like the shell on your  back. You don't know  who you are or what you are doing. The doing you do is  nothing at all.  You think it is doing, and that is enough, to think it. You are  not  apparatus. You are a concept you draw a picture of.

A parade passes before you,  and you imagine you are in the parade. The whole  of life on Earth is a  parade. One brigade follows another. Like elephants who  hold the tail  of the elephant before them, you walk back and forth and feel   tremendous excitement.

There are no work days, yet  every day is a work day. There is no time-off  from work. There are only  holidays, one after the other. Days are for busy-ness.  Work is a  supposition.

Alive on Earth, you live. You  live in a maelstrom of life. It is quite a  dance how you go in and out  and up and down and hold on to nothingness as if it  were yours and your  purpose. You mine for gold everywhere. Gold is everywhere,  although  you allow yourself to find it in only certain designated places. You   pounce on gold as though you were hungry and gold a meal.

You can't buy anything. You  can only earn it. You deserve everything good  whether you have earned  it or not. You can transmute tin into gold. You can  whirl the Universe  with your thoughts and fling it every which way. You can  catch the  stars and spin them. You can warm yourself in the sun while you are on   Earth. There isn't anything you can't do, and less that you haven't.

You are a miraculous sleeping Being on Earth.

Silently you wake up. You  behold yourself and finally you say, as you have  heard Me say, "How  beautiful." You say, "How beautiful am I whom God has made,  for God  made me to serve the world. It is just sinking into me that God made me   to make beautiful the world. I am just figuring this out. I am waking  up to that  thought that God put me here for a reason, and I am finding  out that reason, not  for my satisfaction but so that I may serve God to  the highest and fullest,  replete with love. I am God's desire. I just  decided this. I just decided to  accept this.

"And so I have come to You,  God. I would sit at Your feet. You raise me up to  sit beside You as  though You favor me. You do favor me, even as I know you favor  all. It  is my happiness to be at Your service."

~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 23, 2011 - 2:36AM #486
Oddray

HEAVEN #3955 Shining Light
September 23, 2011

God said:

When you carry resentment in  your heart, you are not free, for resentment  lugs you around. You are  at its mercy. Resentment carries you over its shoulders  and bumps you  into walls and bruises you.

You have a heart that is meant  for love, not resentment. You have a heart  meant for softness, not  hardness. This is true even when someone, in her own  distress, seems to  despise you. Her distress is contagious, and she would like  to pass it  on to you. It is a hot potato.

You need not accept everything  that is handed to you. Another's rough edges  do not have to rub off on  you. Do not latch on to another's hard-heartedness. It  doesn't belong  to the other person either, but for convenience, let's say it  belongs  to them. They will dispense with it by and by. It is for you to dispense   with now. Dispense with it now and forever. You want to be free, don't  you? Give  up resentment then.

The person who resents you  wants to give you her resentment in exchange for  your good will. She  wants to steal from you. You have something she wants. It  could be your  good name. It could be your good fortune. She will not like the  person  she wishes to steal from. Do not allow yourself to sit on the seat of  the  other person's teeter-totter.

Do not steal your good nature  from yourself. Do not give it away. It is  precious. Do not let someone  knock you down from your perch. Do not let them  walk all over you  either. You do not seem to know how to balance such  difficulties.  Meanwhile, you fall down. Now pick yourself up.

Do not give one resentment  toward another. Do not amass resentment. Do not  hold it close to you.  You are more wonderful to refuse to accept another's  judgment of you  than you are to forgive. Get the one who resents you out of your  mind.  Let them go. If someone wants to resent you, let them. It is their   business. Dirty looks do not have to hurt you.

The only person who can hurt  your feelings is yourself. When someone is  unfeeling or negative toward  you, you don't have to burn in the fire.

You don't want anyone to shove  you aside, nor should anyone try. Most of all,  do not let anyone shove  aside your peace of mind. Do not give another a piece of  your mind. Do  not tell them off, not even in your mind. Do not fragment yourself   because someone else is fragmented. Do not cut your heart into little  pieces.  Your heart is precious to Me. It is, indeed, My heart. Would  you stab My heart?

Get anguish out of your heart.

"But how," you say. "How do I do it? My heart is stubborn. It won't let go."

Your heart is willing to let  go. Your heart wants to let go. It does not want  to collect debris. It  is your unrelenting mind that will not let go. Free your  mind and your  heart will be absolved of resentment. Free your heart from the  past.  Shake it loose. Think of other thoughts instead of the tormenting ones   that have been going through your mind ad infinitum.

Find a way to escape thinking  of yourself as wronged. Or, acknowledge that  you have been wronged and  walk away from it. Otherwise, you wrong yourself. You  undercut  yourself. You sentence yourself to despair. You override yourself. You   eat poison. You can help yourself. Do not drink that last drop of  bitterness.  Toss it away. You are greater without it. Be My shining  light.

~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2011 - 11:49AM #487
Oddray

HEAVEN #3956 What Can Be Greater than God, September 24,  2011

God said:

What is it exactly that you let distract you from Me? Must you? Must you  allow interference?

Consider for a moment what I  offer you. Why would you let anything disturb  your perception of Our  Union? We are so close. Let Me surround you in your  awareness and let  this circle of My Presence deflect anything in the world that  would  unsettle you.

Really, can worry of one sort  or another, take My place? Must you allow worry  to set Me aside? Of  course, it is illusion that I can be set aside. I suggest  that you  acknowledge the Reality of Our Oneness and let nothing in your   imagination put Us asunder.

In My Silence, what loud noise  can disturb Me? In Our Silent Meeting, what  can disturb Us? If  something does come between Us, then it must be you who  allows it. I  would not.

A loud noise, inner or outer,  seemingly takes your awareness away from Me.  You forget about Me  momentarily, and you believe in something else. You let  something come  before Me. You let something take away the Eternity of Our  Oneness. You  let something lift you out of My arms. You let something jar you.  It  may be a boulder of old thought. It may be a thunderbolt.

How is it that you can let  anything startle you out of your remembrance of  Me? What can compare to  Me? It is like you accept dimes in lieu of Golden  Moments with Me. You  cheat yourself. You let something intervene. You let fear  intervene,  or excitement intervene.

What we have is a precious gift. It is eternally My gift to you. Of course,  it is a gift to Me as well.

Do not lay the gift of Myself  down somewhere and then forget where you left  it. Do not get out of the  comfortable seat beside Me, within My heart. When you  leave, I go with  you, and yet I am absent in your awareness. Be aware of Me.  Stay awake  with Me. Remember Me. Remember you.

Awake in Me, do not forget Our  Oneness. Do not forget from when you came.  Remember your lineage. It  is a noble lineage. You are descended from Me. Believe  in your  spiritual DNA more than in the limits of your physical DNA. Your   spiritual DNA is more like it. Your spiritual DNA is also embedded in  your  physical spiraling helix. It has always been so.

The Silent Stillness always exceeds the physical representation.

Beloveds, what more can you  gain than My Presence? When you come down to it,  is there something  more? Only in your imagination, and why would you imagine  anything  greater than I? I Who made you, what can be greater than I? I say this   in all humility. I stick to the Truth.

There must be something that  fools you. What has fooled you, and what are you  fooled about? I am no  fool. What makes you think that you are to be deceived?  And not only  deceived once but again and again as though being fooled is somehow   your duty. You have free will. You have the freedom to be with Me always  in  Truth and in your perception.

Honor Me with your presence.  Stand tall at My side. We are beholden to love,  and, yet even love, is  not to presume that We, you and I, are anything but Love  Supreme. Of  course, love is not snobbish. Love welcomes all, and loving all does   not leave Me out. Let Me in. Let Me stay with you forever, or, at least,  a  while.

Add  Comment || Printer friendly  version

Permanent Link: www.heavenletters.org/what-can-be-greate...

~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2011 - 2:45AM #488
Oddray

HEAVEN #3957 When You Love a Rose, September 25, 2011

God said:

You do not have to mourn a  passing love. It is a dream that is passing. How  fortunate you are to  once have had that dream blossom in your heart. You had the  dream  vibrant in your heart. You had the dream circulating in your heart. The   dream was passed to you even if it were only for a while. In the world,  love  comes and love goes. Be glad for love given and love received.  Cherish every  moment of it, and if a loved one seems to have passed you  on his way out, let  the love stay in your heart. Keep the love. Why  deny your heart love because  someone is travelling another road?

The path of love weaves as it  weaves. The world itself is a passing fancy.  There is no map to it.  There is nothing that must be.

If a loved one has passed you  by for any reason or no reason, the love in  your heart does not have to  be removed. Keep the love, yet do not carry a torch.  You are free to  continue love. Treasure all love that was given to you, no  matter how  long or short it was given. Would you hold it against someone for   having loved you? Let the loved one go. Keep the love in your heart  without  holding on to the lover.

When you love a rose, even  though the rose is a passing thing, kiss the now  faded rose goodbye. It  is this way in life on Earth. A rose is not meant to stay  in bloom.  You do not blame the rose for being a rose. You had the moments of the   rose. The rose gave you all it had to give. It loved you. You cannot say  that  the love did not love you back. You cannot say that the rose was  supposed to  stay longer. You cannot say that a loved one is always to  stay in love with you  any more than you can say that a rose must stay  in bloom. I know you want that  rose, and it seems that no other rose  can do. That was your rose. Kiss that rose  goodbye.

Everything in the world is  fleeting, didn't you know that? One way or  another, a loved one will  leave. Or you will leave. What is the difference?  Because a loved one  leaves, you do not have to oust the love in your heart. The  sun rises  and the sun sets. The sun is wonderful anyway. The sun has not  betrayed  you.

Because a baby does not stay a  baby forever, your heart does not fall away.  How grateful you are to  have had your precious fleeting time with your baby.  Must you be sad  because a baby has grown or a bird of love has taken wing?

Who can stem the tide of life  or the seasons of love? Is there someone to  blame that there are  seasons? There is spring, and there is autumn. There is  summer, and  there is winter. And yet winter is a blessed preparation for the   flowering of spring and summer. One season follows another. You have no  choice  but to let the seasons depart as they will.

Who says your heart has to  break? Where is it written that you are to take  your heart and break it  in two as you would a stick for kindling? No one breaks  your heart.  You are the only one who can break your heart. What makes you think  you  have to? It is not a good idea to break your heart. Keep your heart  intact.  See how big your heart is. See how it encompasses all the love  in the world and  in Heaven too.

~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2011 - 9:32AM #489
Oddray

HEAVEN #3958 Believe in God, September 26, 2011

God said:

On a cloudy day, life goes on  just the same. As for you, My darlings, when  skies seem dark for you,  don't let the clouds dim your view. Keep on going just  the same.

In life in the world, nothing  has happened. You may feel you are undergoing  tremendous change, that  life as you know it is falling apart, and so on, and yet  nothing is  happening. It is a changing world you live in. Everything has  changed,  and, yet, nothing has changed. From your perspective, everything has   changed. Nevertheless, the rug cannot be pulled from under you. Once you  were a  participant in life with a certain rug under your feet. Now you  are a simple  participant in life without the familiar rug under your  feet. And you are you,  and even if you are changed, nothing has  changed.

If you put two eggs into a  bowl, and you whip the two eggs with a fork, you  still have the same  two eggs in the bowl. What is the difference? A little  stirring, that's  all.

Whatever seems to have  transpired, consider that you have climbed a ladder.  You didn't sink.  On the contrary, you are rising. You are climbing a ladder of  the past.  You step on the rungs. You have passed a milestone, even if it is a   milestone you didn't want. You longed for a permanency that doesn't  exist.

Perhaps you say: "Permanency exists for others. It used to exist for me."

Be glad then. Be glad you had even what now has left.

Adapt the philosophy that,  although nothing has happened, perhaps something  happened. Your  feelings say so. Then consider that what happened, happened for  your  benefit. There is something good for you even in this change you resist.   You wanted everything to go on as it was, even though you knew you  were on  slippery sand. Now you know. Now you have landed, even though  it seems to you to  be on a barren land. The land is not barren. You  feel bereft. You have berefted  yourself. You may feel you can't live  through this, whatever it is, and, of  course, you will. You have been  through, even to your insatiable mind, worse  than this.

What you were attached to is a  fantasy. Wasn't it? And this upheaval that you  are going through is  also a fantasy. Nothing has happened. We can put it this  way:

"I, God, am all that there  is." You could say that I am the only kid on the  block. You are never  going to lose Me. Everything in the world can seem to  change. Always  you have Me. Can I not be enough? Can it not be enough that I am  with  you? We have walked together for many eons. Actually, more than that. We   have walked through Eternity. There is nothing else to walk through.  Whoever  else in your world is with you or not with you, I am with you.

Would you trade Me in for someone else? Would you really? Would you really  choose another over Me?

If you must hang on to someone  or something, hang on to Me. You won't even be  hanging on. You will be  right where you are meant to be. You will be at My side,  and I, at  yours.

You can stop putting so much  attention on that movie screen you can't take  your eyes off of.  Remember Me. See Me standing before you. Stand on my  shoulders. You  don't really need that rug under your feet. You don't even need a   floor. You have everything you need, Bright Star. You have Me. I am  shining in  your heart. I am shining in everyone's heart. You have lost  nothing. There is no  loss. I understand very well that you believe in  loss. You even believe in  death. Believe in Me. Will you believe in Me?

~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 28, 2011 - 11:22AM #490
Oddray

HEAVEN #3960 The Language of Life, September 28, 2011

God said:

Who can change the direction  of the wind? And, yet, you would go back and  change it. You would, if  you could. You would undo some of your life experience,  and you would  add other experiences in their place, and then what would you  have,  beloveds? You would make of life a collage, and you would keep changing   your mind as to what should be kept and what should be moved around.  You would  rearrange life. You would unmake life.

You would unmake the bed you  have lain in. You would pause a movie reel. You  would run it in  reverse. You would botch it. You would wake the dead. This is  not life  you would be making. Take away anything, and you have taken away life.

Never mind what you wanted or didn't want. Having what you want the way you  want is not the meaning of your life.

Nor is the purpose of your  life to suffer, so do not hold on to suffering.  Let life be as it is,  and go on with it differently. Be of good cheer. Beloveds,  how do you  know that what was hurled at your heart and so wounded it was not   really a bouquet of flowers? You felt the thud. You thought it was a  hard  baseball thrown on you, and so you suffered. Even the most  tumultuous matters in  your heart, all your struggles there, are really  buckets of posies. Flower after  flower has reached you, and you thought  you had knife wounds. Think anew.

Even heartbreak is a blessing  to you. You refuse to believe that. You can't  believe that. Believe  then, if not a blessing to you, a blessing to another. You  weep for the  loss of a loved one when your loved one was blessed to come to Me  and  leave the body behind. And you would restore the loved one to life if  you  could.

It might help you to remind yourself that there is no cause and effect. This  is just Is-ness.

Each person has his or her own  book. You have yours. It's better that each  person read the chapters  that are his to read. You cannot flip the pages of  others' books for  them. You have to hold your book right side up and let it be  as it is  written. And, so, you bless everyone on his way, even when it means   going another way at the crossroads. Bless yourself on your way as well.

When you come to a crossroads,  you cross it. There is no choosing that  precise road twice. You cannot  go back in space or time. You can only go  forward.

Whatever befalls, it is a treasure of life that has befallen. No longer be a  tragedian.

What do you think would happen  if you knew, really knew, that everything in  life that befalls is a  blessing? What would happen is that, soon enough, what  you perceive as  blessings, well, more of them would befall you.

What is it you want? Dwell in  the house of what you want. Get out of that  maze that tells you that  you made a wrong turn. Drink every drop of life, and  relish it.

When you are thirsty, drink.  Drink at the well of life. And when you are  heavy-hearted, drink at the  well. Have gladness in your heart, for you are  living life. You have  life. You are an experiencer of life in the world.

You know it is illusion that  you have been hit with a ton of bricks. Where  are the bricks that  assaulted you? They are not to be seen. You know it is  illusion that  you have been hit with a Mack truck. Where is the truck that hit  you?  It is illusion that you have been hit with.

If life were a language, you  are simply not reading it right. You haven't  understood it. Beloveds,  you are taking a crash course in the language of life.  You don't have  to understand every word of your life. You just have to live it.  You  are learning the language of life.

~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 49 of 51  •  Prev 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook