I miss reading you every day that you are gone. I hope all is well for you.
Love the image you have for your icon Miguel.
The imp again. :-) (Thank you for letting me use you as testing ground...)
In response to your guestbook comments:
"Brief comment on your the thumbnails of your photos:
* The bride has lost her head (I wonder for whom ...)
* Luke 7:47 is rather incongruous, without anything to ... show for it
* I love your Hub-Deus, without the silly spokes ..."
1. I'll never tell. It would be made public ;-)
2. I need my breasts back!!!
3. I WILL make an adjustment. Special. For you. :p
Me again :-).
Under my profile this morning there was this under "friends activity":
Updated: 6:53 pm - Yesterday
ROFLOL! You might want to do something about that question mark. It's a bit like being a "little bit" pregnant. :p
Oh, and guess what?
"Your comment has now been made public!"
Just testing. :-) To see how all this $#!+ works.
Guess what? Upon preview I noted...no swearing...
(Damn that milk_of_amnesia poster ;-) :p )...
Happy New Year!!!
How have you been as of late?
Thank you for your comment. I feel very much the same.
I just noticed that your faith statement is one of those that make more sense to me than those of the average Christian ...