I felt sad today. We had sad news. Four young men were found dead in a home from carbon monoxide poisoning. We found out that we knew 2 of the young men. They were 19 and 20. Two of the guys were best friends of my son from Catholic grade school. The one boy he went through 12 years of school with. Both boys were often at our house when my son was in grade school or junior high. They went to a big high school and he didn't see them often in high school and didn't see them much since graduation. Still it is very upsetting. We feel so sad for their families. It is such a horrible tragedy for a young person to die. The one boy's grandmother died last year and I know that he is with her and they are reunited. I pray for the repose of their souls. May God bless these beautiful young men that were lost way too soon.
Peace - Mark