belleo

• Beliefnet_community
    Beliefne
    t_commun
    ity

• Bouncybaby
    Bouncyba
    by

• It's a Sunday morning - doesnt matter which one.  Everything is so still around me.  For the most part I love the quietness- ... more
  • It's been a while, I managed to get a job.  12.00 an hour, down from 25.00 per hour. But ya know - I really love my job and the ... more
  • God, where are You?  Daily I cry out to You.  Hell is all around me and I do not see a door.  I do not see a ... more

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

Hi, Lost623. Thank you so much for your beautiful comment about my post " A Gift." I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and heart felt love. I pray and hope that, my writing reach the lost and those who are in Christ for spiritual inspiration through the gospel, etc.. In as much, for all Christian writers on belief.com.net for the same purpose. I'm sorry I'm just now responding back but I've been extremely busy writing, and I'm working on a new journal. You have made my day, it's good hearing from you. God bless you. Lots of Love, Maggie :)

Maggiecross
    January 14, 2012
    10:50 PM
    Delete Comment

Hi Lost!

Ordained
    September 5, 2011
    2:19 AM
    Delete Comment

Hi, Lost623. It's good to hear from you. Where have you been? Thanks for your prayers but my friend I don't have a son oversees nor am I old enough to have a grown son yet. You probably had your mind on someone else while you were writing me. It's okay. It's nice hearing from you. I thought I sent you a reply but I didn't see it, so I'm sending this one. God bless you. Love you, Maggie :)

Maggiecross
    August 10, 2011
    12:54 AM
    Delete Comment
    Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

My Photos and Videos

My Latest Beliefnet Comments

My Prayer Circles