Laurab0326
    Lift me up love......Everyday.
    Spiritual Mood: Mindful
    Faith: Other

Profile Stats

This user's friends are private.
  • It is awe-striking to look back in your journals and writing and see how much you have  progressed. This is what I am ... more
  • With in the last 2 years death has taken a number of people out of the equation of this life on earth, from my eyes. Not of elder years ... more
  • Last night was the first night in a long time that my dreams were overpowering and Beelzebub was in them, but only this time he had no ... more

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

Laurab0326 May the Lord bless you. May the Lord keep you. May the Lord make His face shine upon you. May the Lord be gracious to you. May the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace. love

loveontheair
    January 11, 2011
    7:52 PM
    Delete Comment

I know that mood longing, I seem to stay in that one a lot lately. Anyhoo, I just wanted to wish you a happy Wed and I hope this day brings you lots of peace and love. Have an awesome day. Peace

timmy0292
    June 9, 2010
    1:07 PM
    Delete Comment

Hope you are having a nice Memorial Day? I have been a tad stressed out over my trip back home to Boston Mass. On Sunday we are haing a memorial service for my moms first year since her passing. Anyhoo thats about all. Peace

timmy0292
    May 31, 2010
    9:06 PM
    Delete Comment
    Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next

My Photos and Videos

My Latest Beliefnet Comments

Tuesday, January 8
    Laurab0326 updated her avatar.
    Laurab0326 uploaded a new photo.
    Saturday, January 5
    Laurab0326 created a new blog post.