3 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2011 - 9:07PM #1
Merope
It looks like not all emoticons are showing up all the time, or even some of the time ... or even at all sometimes.  In short, it's a crapshoot.

They'll show up in the lower area of post preview, but they won't show up in the upper area of post preview that shows how your post will look when you submit it.

I reported it to the platform management company a couple of days ago (especially the crapshoot part :-)
Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 10:44AM #2
Stardove
I'm seeing the same thing, but emotions have not posted for me in several days now.  :-(
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 8:53PM #3
Oddray

hi gals!  i've noticed it too - and like merope says its a 'crapshoot'!  at first no one could post any, then only on occassion, the same with the last couple days.  yesterday i used two at different places in the text, and one showed up and one didn't - so go figger!Surprised

after 'figger' should be a surprised face,  after this semi colon; Laughing should be a laughing smile, lets see which if either show up...

"Gratitude is the music of the heart its chords swept by the breeze of kindness"
~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 8:55PM #4
Oddray
well, whatdayaknow!LaughingSurprisedTongue out should be a string of 5 here.

back to edit to say - 4 outta 5 aint bad!! lol!
"Gratitude is the music of the heart its chords swept by the breeze of kindness"
~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 9:03PM #5
Oddray
back to say, i really can count - just lost another after the edit! lol!
and BTW, they wouldn't let me post a third post within 5 minutes time!

since i'm here, wanted to mention again that i love the quick reply app!  - and noticed that it takes off the last letter or 2 at the end of the line [ on right ] consistently - which can be problematic when reviewing before submitting.  - thanks again dears!  and good luck to both of you in the 'election'!
~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 9:13PM #6
Stardove
That would be three out of five....

edit....And my emotion didn't post at all.

thanks Oddray!
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook