Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View no tool bar for last couple hours
3 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2011 - 3:25PM #1
Oddray
yikes!  i hope this is fixed soon!  don't know yet if its everyone and/or everywhere, but at least a couple of people have also said they get a blank posting window, without a tool bar.  also tried doing pics, and won't work!  bummer!
"Gratitude is the music of the heart its chords swept by the breeze of kindness"
~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2011 - 9:10PM #2
Merope
Yup, no toolbar on Reply, Quote Post, or Edit Post on the forums and the groups :-( 

The site got screwy right around the time period Oddray described and went down entirely a little while later.  It's back up but with the same glitches.

We're not sure why that's happening.  We think it's a problem with the platform as a whole.    I'll update you as and when I know more.
Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Feb 02, 2011 - 11:19AM
Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2011 - 9:12PM #3
Merope

Feb 1, 2011 -- 3:25PM, Oddray wrote:

also tried doing pics, and won't work!  bummer!

Does that mean you can't post pics to profiles and the galleries?  I'll try it myself, but I just thought I'd ask :-)

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2011 - 12:25AM #4
Stardove
Photos are not posting here!
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2011 - 10:33AM #5
Merope
Hooray!  Toolbars are BACK!
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2011 - 1:23PM #6
Oddray
yay!  colors too - and even pics!!  woo hoo!!  big thanks to all that helped!!!
"Gratitude is the music of the heart its chords swept by the breeze of kindness"
~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2011 - 6:39PM #7
Oddray
just wanted to leave another comment that i've been intending to do for months now.  who ever is now in charge of keeping tabs on the 'opportunists' and keeping them off of bnet has been doing a superb job!  i still get messages, but every time i check, they are already removed before i can even report them!  woo hoo! please convey my thanks to the ones responsible!
~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2011 - 6:39PM #8
Agnosticspirit
This is a Test.... This is only a Test...  Cute kitty alert. 

Tribalism, ethnocentricism, racism, nationalism, and FEAR is the Mind Killer... >:(

For user to user support and to look up the latest glitch reports, check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase by clicking on the link below!

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2011 - 9:13PM #9
Stardove

Feb 2, 2011 -- 6:39PM, Oddray wrote:

just wanted to leave another comment that i've been intending to do for months now.  who ever is now in charge of keeping tabs on the 'opportunists' and keeping them off of bnet has been doing a superb job!  i still get messages, but every time i check, they are already removed before i can even report them!  woo hoo! please convey my thanks to the ones responsible!

Merope, Rangerken and myself remove those spammers.  When I receive a spam message myself (as I'm sure they do too) I go directly to moderation page and delete member.  The flags get reported to same place, so spammers will also be removed from there as soon as one of us see the flag.  Could be some staffers also checking, but I believe the super moderators are getting most of the spammers removed.  You are welcome my dear!

Members keep those report (flags) for spammers coming, because they are still coming here daily.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2011 - 10:30PM #10
Oddray
yay team - ya'll are awesome!!  i've talked to several members that don't bother to ever report anything, yet are quick to grouse about bnet's faults.  i figure the best way to do anything about what we don't like or is not working properly, is to report i to you gals - whether or not our dear angel gals [you all] can do much about it or not - you can at least pass the word on - and quite often that seems to do the trick!  and since ya'll do it out of the kindness of your hearts and belief in Bnet presumably, you definitely deserve some recognition for what you do for all of us!!  thank you and God bless you dears!!

~Author unknown~
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook