Switch to Forum Live View Testing picture icon???
5 years ago  ::  Sep 12, 2009 - 12:34PM #1
Stardove

Currently the image icon (the tree) is there, but doesn't work.  From time to time I will put an address to a picture in to see as I just did.  Nope it's still not working.  Pictures have to be uploaded to the site.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 13, 2009 - 11:23AM #2
Stardove

lemon

Interesting.  This picture was found on Beliefnet and did work with the "tree" insert image icon.

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 13, 2009 - 11:25AM #3
Stardove

It seems images on the Web still will not insert with image icon, but images on Beliefnet will.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook