• Dunamus3
    Dunamus3

• Debsen
    Debsen

• annie
    annie

• Lost623
    Lost623

• Written by Paul to Timothy a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ Written in 2Timothy 3;1-8 But know this, that in the last days ... more
  • The bible says that blessings and cursings should not come out of the same mouth. Some may say something Good to someone at one point ... more
  • Well its speaking against the Holy spirit, and its considered and unforgiveable sin. I know that God knew what he was doing when he ... more

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

Hi KIND ~ I am so blessed to have you as a friend on Beliefnet. Thank you so much for all you do the make others feel at home here. Blessings upon blessings to you my friend ~

Ordained
    August 11, 2011
    10:30 PM
    Delete Comment

Hi. Thanks for asking me to be your friend. I joyfully accept and look forward to your pushing the button that sends the request to me. Thanks also for your wonderful sharing on my forum post about how well do you know God. I am glad you felt led to share there, and I know others will be blessed by what you and others have shared on this topic. Hugs and blessings, Pastor Sharon

Pastorsrus
    February 25, 2011
    10:30 PM
    Delete Comment

community.beliefnet.com/go/thread/view/3... Link to the bucket list at Aging Gracefully Forum. Peace Love Stardove

Stardove
    February 13, 2011
    2:04 PM
    Delete Comment
    Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next

My Photos and Videos

My Latest Beliefnet Comments

My Prayer Circles