4 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2011 - 12:36PM #1
Ranjini

Hello,I am Ranjini and have just restarted withbeliefnet.i would love to be part of this group.am on a weight loss journey my self and am always looking for pointers.Am  also part of Spark People which helps me a lot.I hope to make new friends and learn new things here!

Ranjini

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2011 - 8:13AM #2
CometintheSky
Hello Ranjini. I suggest for pointers for you to do the following. Join Weight Watchers, which is a weight loss group. WW has a new weight loss food plan and you do lose weight with WW. You can join the group online and do your thing online. Instead however, it's best to go to the weekly meetings in person. It would be easier to lose weight by writing down daily what you have eaten and drank, including how much you had in a food journal. In so doing, you would be holding yourself accountable to yourself in order to keep on track of your weight loss. If you mess up by getting off track, get back on track the next day. Don't be surprise to plateau or gain weight at times, which in my opinion, is a normal thing that happens during weight loss. Think positive when this happens because sooner or later you would start losing again. However, always remember that this would happen, at times, repeatedly during your weight loss, which do doubt, you would come through it okay. No matter how long it takes, you will reach your goal weight and then you would be on the maintenance program for life. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking eight 8 oz size glasses of water throughout the day on a daily basis. Be sure to exercise during your weight loss and keep an exercise journal, as well.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook