Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Is anyone still out there in "Kick in the Tush" land?
8 years ago  ::  Jul 12, 2010 - 4:30PM #1
Teshala

I'm new and could really use a group like this.  However, I have noticed that there has not been an entry for 6 months.  Does that mean this group is no longer active?

Newbee

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Jul 20, 2010 - 2:01AM #2
Jro1030

I was sort of wondering the same thing....think its time to unjoin.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Aug 23, 2010 - 10:49AM #3
Ladye_fantasy

Hi everyone

I just found this site ... if "everyone" left ... then we'll just start a new group.

My fiance' has lost 118 pounds in 14 months ...

and this year, I'm going to make "me" a priority health-wise

I have weight to lose as well ... so we will be here Smile 

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2010 - 10:58PM #4
K_atherine

Yes, I just joined because I so want to lose all this weight and get back into my old pair of jeans that are a size 10 I couln't believe it for the first time in my life at age 26 I was a size 10 and it felt great I still need to lose in my bell  and toned and flated my belly then I would have felt even better. When I got pregant and miscarried I was depressed and I gained some of the weight back then about a yr passed, I got pregant again with my nine month old baby girl and I named her Nevaeh Heaven spelled backwards she is my prescious angel a gift form God He Blessed me with her prior to MY pregancies by my finacee charles I missed carried two others times so deep down In my heart I didn't believe I could ever carry a baby full-term I would always miscarry. So I had all lot of heart-breaking issues in my life. I would eat all the time because of my depression,self-image,self-complex,all go hand in hand with my selfesteam issures. which in return I gained all the weight back when I met my finacee I was a size 10 and I told hi9m that was the smallest I ever been in my life! So now that I gained all that weight back I want to start eating healthy so I can healthier! So I can lose all this weight agian and be a size 10 again. I want to feel and look sexy and pretty again, beautiful agian. I want my finacee to see me again in a whole new light like it was when we first met. Because  sometimes I don't feel like he is attracted to me.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook