Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

10 years ago  ::  Oct 03, 2008 - 10:42PM #1
Timid Raven

Hi Everyone. I haven't been on in a while. I was invited. Thanks for the invite!! I definitely need a kick in the tush!!Happy to be here. I'm still at the beginning of my exercise world. Still have cravings for cold things too. IDK why unless it's perimenopause (oh boy)!! I'm 36 and live in the country in NH. I've always been muscular now it's not. I've got a couple chronic diseases that keep me from being as active as I was when I was younger. I still try. No one is gonna fall for me if all I do is sit on the couch, ya know? I do miss working out a lot. I was really into it. I want to do some workin' out but I'm so into it I don't know when to stop myself. So being here I hope will help. I'm a Wiccan, for a long time now. So, Blessed Be and have a wonderful night.  TGIF!!Cool

Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Oct 07, 2008 - 12:35AM #2
meowser
Welcome to the site and I hope you find what you're looking for here.  Having issues that interfere with your desire to exercise is a bummer, I know, I've been dealing with a healing broken leg that's totally thrown my power walks and runs for a loop.  Now I am using an exercise bike, and I just started the pool.  It's a good thing I like in Southern California.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Oct 11, 2008 - 12:02PM #3
Maharani

Welcome  Bluebelle and Kaziah,

Wishing you  both much success in letting go of your excess. Let us know how we can assist!

Have a great weekend,

Marion

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook