Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which will become a read-only site October 31.

Spiritual Mood:

Profile Stats

• karbie

• KellyC

• doxieman122

• Krszbc

No blog posts have been added.

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

Hi Katy, I've sent a request for you to be my friend, which allows us to do member to member e-mails when there are things you aren't up to leaving on the front desk. I just got the feeling you might want another person to vent to. I'm fine by whatever you chose, Honey. I wish you could run your life instead of having your life running you. We all go through that at times, but it is a strain when it happens to someone as nice as you are.Remember that the shortest prayer is just "Please God." He knows the rest of it. Karbie

April 25, 2011
    11:11 PM
    Delete Comment

HI Katy , I want to welcome you to my group . Right now BNET has it down as "remove" actually it is called 'Food for thought". I hope you will drop by . I know it has been difficult to navigate around BNet . I think if you click on my avatar you find my group . Marie

March 11, 2009
    9:17 PM
    Delete Comment

Hope you had a day filled with love and laughter. Blessings, Jiane Click Here For Myspace Graphics at - Myspace Layouts

February 14, 2009
    11:07 PM
    Delete Comment
    Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next

My Photos and Videos

My Prayer Circles