Faith: Other

Profile Stats

• Aveverumcorpus
    Aveverum
    corpus

No blog posts have been added.

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

FIGHT! MY BRO., FIGHT! FOR GOD HAS WONDERFUL BLESSINGS SITTING ASIDE WAITING FOR ALL!!!!! BUT ALL DOWN HERE, IS OF THE WORLD!! ALL IN HEAVEN (IS ANOTHER WORLD)IS OF GOD/JESUS!!!!! I WAS ON DRUGS & ALCOHOL & SHOT AT & IN GANG FIGHTS & HOMELESS & WITHOUT MONEY, MANT TIMES! AND STILL IS!!! BUT FOR WHAT REASON DO I NEED IT? WHEN GOD SAID: THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT, TO ALL EVIL!!!, THAT WASN'T NO JOKE! IT WAS REAL!!!! THAT'S WHY I STICK WITH THE BIBLE, NO- MATTER WHAT THE CHURCH DO! BECAUSE GODS WORD IS REAL!, THINGS IN THE CHURCH ARE FAKE!!! MY BRO. QUESTION, CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR OWN BODY? CAN YOU STOP SMOKING? CAN YOU STOP HAVING SEX? CAN YOU STOP? NO!!!!!! YOU CAN'T, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT JESUS!!!!

Preachtheword
    August 20, 2010
    12:00 PM
    Delete Comment

CREATION OF THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD, THAT IS IN JESUS CHRIST!!! BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE!! SO DID MICHAEL JACKSON HAVE A EVIL SPIRIT IN HIM, MIKE TYSON, MANY CELEBRITIES; I CAN GO ON & ON FOR A LONG TIME! BUT LETS JUST TALK!! NOW ME MYSELF, I'VE LEARN BOTH: GOOD & BAD(LIKE THE FIRST ADAM DID)! BUT GOD TOLD HIM UNLESS HE REPENT(HE WILL DIE)!!! SO I HAD TO GET ON MY KNEES, AND TURN FROM THAT THUGGISH, GANGSTA-LIFE STYLE, I WAS LIVING, BUT ONLY AFTER MY-LIFE HIT ROCK BUTTOM! I GUESS JESUS/GOD HAD TO SIT ME DOWN AND TALK WITH ME!!! NO-ONE ELSE WOULD TELL ME ABOUT LIFE, THE LIFE WITH GOD, BUT PEOPLE WERE JUST IN AGREE-NCE, THAT I NEEDED TO GO TO CHURCH BECAUSE OF MY LIFE-STYLE! I WENT, BUT I STATED WITH JESUS THE WHOLE WAY, BECAUSE I LEARNED THAT THE CHURCH DIDN'T HAVE MY-LIFE IN THEIR HANDS, BUT JESUS DID!!! SO DO HE HAVE ALL OF OUR LIVES IN HIS HANDS, BUT DUE TO THE EVIL IN THE WORLD THAT GOD SENT FROM HEAVEN, TO DESTROY EVIL THAT WOULD COME FROM US!!!, WE NEGLECT JESUS, NOW WE HAVE EVIL SPIRITS IN US, FROM IN THE WORLD AND THERE ARE ALL TYPES!!!!!!!!!!!!! FATHER GOD, IN THE NAME OF JESUS: I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD CAST EVERY EVIL OUT OF JARGON, THAT HE MAY READ YOUR HOLY BIBLE AND HEAR YOUR VOICE!! THAT HE MAY RECEIVE WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED FOR HIM TO HAVE; AND ALSO FOR ALL OF THEM WHO I HAVE SPOKEN TO ON THIS SITE! I PRAY FATHER GOD, THAT SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, THAT THEY WOULD SEE THAT THEY HAVE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR TRUE LIVES, AND THAT YOUR WORD, SPOKEN THROUGH THE HOLY BIBLE IS VERY REAL, TO THE POINT OF BREAKING DOWN STRONG HOLDS!!!HELP US JESUS!!, TO FIGHT FOR OUR TRUE LIVES, SO THAT WE MAY SEE THE EVIL ALL AROUND US AND GET IT AWAY, IF IT BE YOUR WILL!, WHICH I, (I), KNOW IT IS!!! JEREMIAH 29:11, YOU SAID: I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, PLANS OF GOOD AND NOT EVIL!!!FATHER GOD, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, HELP US TO ESCAPE THIS WICKED AND DECEIVING, AND LYING, AND PERVERSE, AND TRICKERY, AND SCARY WORLD!!! FATHER, I BRING JARGON BEFORE YOU BECAUSE IT IS YOU THAT HAS HIS LIFE IN YOUR HANDS, AND IT IS YOU THAT CAN LIFT ONE UP FROM ANYTHING, THATS FAITH!!, BUT WE NEED TO WORK UNDERSTOOD!!! HELP ALL OF US TO BE STRONG AND OF GOOD COURAGE, THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO STAND AGAINST THE EVIL ON THIS SITE, AND IN THE WORLD!!! IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, I PRAY THIS PRAYER, AMEN!!!

Preachtheword
    August 20, 2010
    11:47 AM
    Delete Comment

My Photos and Videos

My Prayer Circles