• brskin
    brskin

• Dadyslitlgrl
    Dadyslit
    lgrl

No blog posts have been added.

My Forum Posts

My Guestbook

Thank you Isa for your kindness (I will 'keep the FAITH' as you advise). In spite of how fearful & *'anxiety filled' this has been, I have been lucky so far. I feel it is the prayers of so many - only prayer ... May God bless you & all 'prayer warriors' for your kindness at a time, when others face challenges so great, they often become too depleted to help themselves 'effectively'. God Bless YOU ------------------------------- ps * it is so because I have abusive history, sadness & fear dominated most of my life - this is now an additional weight to all i was working hard to shed, to make things different. i will remember your words "keep the faith" have a very nice day

Timber.beliefnet.com
    July 10, 2009
    8:31 AM
    Delete Comment

Are you still around? I've been extremely busy and sick... Now that I'm back, and I've visited your page, I'm concerned... I really want to hear from you...please?!?!

NanaSharonLee
    July 2, 2009
    4:43 AM
    Delete Comment

Thank you so much I am new to this site and really think this is going to help me and I would like to help other also. I know God directed me here. Thanks again and God bless!

Lovinlife910
    April 29, 2009
    11:16 AM
    Delete Comment
    Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

My Photos and Videos

My Prayer Circles