Switch to Forum Live View The Internet Is Infected and the target is our money
5 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2009 - 2:21AM #1
angellface

THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO CHECK OUT IMMEDIATELY UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR MONEY TO DISAPPEAR FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS IF YOU USE ON LINE BANKING OR PURCHASE ANYTHING OVER THE INTERNET WHERE YOU GIVE AN ACCOUNT NUMBER.

On Sixty Minutes Leslie Stahl had a segment regarding the newest threat Conflicker which was created to steal money by young,  mostly Russian youths who have already stolen from us in the US and brag about it.  A hacker hunter found this out and talks with Leslie about this.  He has infiltrated the hackers and asks for information so he can create patches or blocks for our antivirus safety.  They show a 14 yr old who does this in Russia.

Ten to fifty thousands of computer are infected each day and Symantac (Norton) is sending out updates every 5 minutes.  There is a segment in which a woman had three charges made to  her account each for thousands of dollars.  She called the bank and they replaced her money and advised she  change her password.  Then she saw right in front of her eyes money transferred from her son's account into hers.  They were attempting to make it easier to steal her money from just one place!!!!!!

Leslie was told this Conficker was created to attack our accounts after getting our passwords etc. as we do online banking.  They even struck CBS.

Please go to sixtyminutes.com like I did and you can listen and see what I saw.  I will never buy anything over the internet any more unless I do it with a credit card where they create for me a number to be used for that one purchase only which I have seen advertised.

This is really serious.  Please do this immediately. Time is of the essence.  Conficer will be issuing new instructions on April 1 this year.

Be gentle with yourself and as Gandi said: "Be the change you want to see in others" and I add the world around you will change.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook