Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View ICE BREAKER SEVEN WORD SENTENCES
10 years ago  ::  Apr 11, 2008 - 7:55PM #11
angellface
Now, Jan these are not rules.  They are instructions.  Make up some of your own if you care to.
Be gentle with yourself and as Gandi said: "Be the change you want to see in others" and I add the world around you will change.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2008 - 1:28PM #12
Hatman

Even Karen Talked Politics Lovingly With Uniformity

ALOIJNB

"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2008 - 4:08PM #13
Bricksee

Alabama Lizards Ousted in Just Nasty Ballet

AFCOMAY

Love, Light and Laughter is the Universal Language, Betty
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2008 - 4:28PM #14
Hatman

American Friends Can Occupy Mighty Appointments Lovingly.

ALOINTO 

"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Apr 12, 2008 - 11:27PM #15
angellface

American's Loyalties  Outweigh  International  Nincompoopish Treaties Only.

gwbiaaa  (This one is a gift)  

Be gentle with yourself and as Gandi said: "Be the change you want to see in others" and I add the world around you will change.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2008 - 3:33AM #16
Hatman

Angell-

LOL!

Let's see if I picked up on that hint:

George W. Bush Is An Asinine A**hole

AOLIHTO 

Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2008 - 12:00PM #17
Bricksee

America-On-Line Is Highway To Obfuscation

BONSPTV

Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2008 - 1:25PM #18
Hatman

(not to spoil the thread, but I think i'd've used "Oppression," as AOL has been in cahoots with the military-industrial espionage complex from it's inception.)

Anyway...

Bonaparte owns no such property toward victory.

QOINOAA

Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2008 - 8:46PM #19
Bricksee

Hatman - Had several "O" words in mind there - oblivion was one, but I chose 'obfuscation' for a reason - the inference of coded being there

Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2008 - 11:11PM #20
angellface

Hatman, he he he you got it

Querky Observers In Nebraska Overate At Alice's    

UWIJYSA

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook