6 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2008 - 1:36AM #1
weems
11:11 PHENOMENA
11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed in our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which when activated, signifies that our time of completion and ascension is near. We are graduating from duality & rising into Oneness. This Double Master Number has mysteriously and persistently appeared to millions of people around the world, awakening them to the significance of these times. It is a powerful trigger for remembrance and transformation. The Master Number Eleven heralds the arrival of the New and the Unknown. The double Elevens signify a supranormal occurrence emanating from a new sector of awareness, the Greater Reality.

Doorway of the 11:11

A bridge between two very different evolutionary spirals... one anchored in duality, the other in Oneness. This doorway was created by overlapping & interlocking the two spirals during the Activation of the 11:11 which took place on January 11, 1992. Over a hundred thousand people participated worldwide in groups large and small. The two Master Cylinders were located at the Great Pyramids in Egypt: the Omega Point and in Queenstown, New Zealand: the Alpha Point.

The Doorway of the 11:11 opens once and closes once, and only One may pass through. This refers to the fact that we graduate from duality by uniting into conscious Oneness and becoming One Being. The 11:11 is scheduled to close on November 11, 2011. At that time, the two evolutionary spirals will separate. The choice before us is whether we anchor our beings in duality or Oneness.

ELEVEN 11, 11:11

Master Numbers
The numerical units which are our entry point into the Greater Reality. Master Numbers are: 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, & 99. Double Master Numbers such as 11:11 are insertion points for the Greater Reality to enter into the present moment.

Eleven Gates 

The eleven frequency bands of energy through which we must travel to complete our journey through the Doorway of the 11:11. Each Gate represents a level of awareness with which we must align ourselves before evolving further. Each Gate also has a keynote or harmonic resonance associated with particular lessons, initiations and recalibrations of energy.

EL*AN*RA 

The three stars in the belt of the Orion constellation which serve as the key control points or pins to hold our dimensional universe into positional alignment within the Template of Duality. We transcend the illusion of duality by merging all polarities back into conscious Oneness that we are freed to move onwards into the Greater Reality. This creates a Zone of Overlap between the polarities of Light and Dark. This Zone of Overlap is anchored in Oneness. The central star in Orion's belt currently called Al Nilam, corresponds to AN and is a black hole. It is the entry point to the Doorway of the 11:11.

Also: EL*AN*RA refers to the three great star lineages of EL, AN & RA which helped colonize this planet. These star lineages are the overseers of our journey through the evolutionary spiral of duality and our subsequent ascension into Oneness. Many of us are intimately connected with these star lineages.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ascension

Ascension is simply the shift in consciousness from duality to Oneness. It is the quantum leap from the evolutionary spiral of duality to that of Oneness.

AN

The Sacred Union of the Sun & Moon into One Being. Also: The merger of male and female polarities into Oneness which occurs within our own beings. Also: An ancient, great star lineage which corresponds with the central star in the belt of Orion presently called Al Nilam. Many of us are part of the Family of AN. The elders of AN are called the Annutara. Some of them walk among us today. The symbol for AN used to be a Sun above a reclining crescent Moon. Since the Second Gate Activation in 1993, this symbol has changed and the upright crescent Moon is now found within the Sun. They now share the same eye.

Ancient Usage: AN was an early God of Sun & Moon as One Being in ancient Egypt. The Temple of AN was located in Heliopolis which is now part of Cairo. The priests of AN also built Stonehenge at a later time. The Tower of Light of AN was located in the Andes Mountains of Peru. Civilizations created by AN have similar characteristics: they worship the Sun & Moon and are ruled by husband and wife who are also brother and sister.

Angels 

Angels serve as our entry point into our own inherent vastness. At first we perceive our Guardian Angel as a being separate from us, then realize that our Guardian Angel is our own Higher Self. The next step is to embody the Angel We Truly Are. This is our first step into conscious Oneness. Angels are intermediaries between spirit and matter. The Angelic Realm does not exist in the heightened resonance of the Greater Reality. This is because their work with us is now complete. They merge within us as One Being and no longer require a separate identity. Once we graduate from duality, we step beyond the level in which we are personifications of anything except the One.

Fourth Dimension

A level of consciousness within the Template of Duality which was anchored on Earth during the Harmonic Convergence Planetary Activation on August 16 & 17, 1987. Its major significance is that it is a doorway to multiple dimensions.

Spirituality of Duality

The religious and spiritual paths we took to reach the end of the old road of duality. These must now be set aside to travel further into the Unknown. The Spirituality of Duality can enable us to make quantum leaps and ascensions, but only within the evolutionary spiral of duality. All old religions and much of what is labeled as "New Age" would be considered the Spirituality of Duality.

Unknown 
That which is unknowable.

Once we journey into the Invisible through the Doorway of the 11:11, we enter the vast realm of the Unknown. This means that we have left behind the familiar comforts and signposts of the old map. Everything is different here. It is new and unformed. Our old tools, skills and concepts often have no effect. The Unknown and the Invisible are two aspects of the same place. They represent the parts of the Greater Reality which we are just becoming aware of.

Zone of Overlap

The doorway created when two dissimilar energy systems are superimposed upon each other. This is often of a limited duration and gives us unprecedented opportunities to make mega quantum leaps in consciousness and evolution. The Doorway of the 11:11 is an excellent example of a Zone of Overlap.

Many of us associate 11:11 as some sort of wake-up code/alarm as we see it on digit clocks and watches. It can also be seen as a key to unlock the subconscious mind/ our memories and connections to who we are as spirit having a physical experience - not physical beings having a spiritual experience.
11:11 also represents the pillars - columns - on either side of a stargate that everyone on the planet will see, simultaneously, at the end of this 'cycle of time'. It is linked to the color blue - as a higher/faster moving frequency color. Our Earth experience in 3D is on a slower frequency - red.

There is a connection between the events of 911- September 11, 2001 and the 11:11 digital codes - metaphors listed here. There is also a connection to 11:11 and double rainbows many people see these days - Rainbow Twins - Rainbow Bridge - bridges that cross realities.

From the expression 'It is written in the Stars' - the creators of this reality - an electromagnetic grid program - left messages in the heavens. Whenever the world will go through a period of evolution it was often foretold in the stars - something celestial will occur. We always look to the heavens for answers - gods - aliens with higher knowledge - yet all the while it is our soul that is above guiding us in many different ways through synchronicity. The heavens were created by the patterns of sacred geometry - as is everythng that we experience in this reality.

These celestial bodies / patterns are reflected in our myths about creation and the gods and goddesses linked to every creational story - the dualitt of our experience in the physical. They are but stories in which we are experiencing all or just this one - 3D earth.
If you feel a connection to other planets - or time lines - such as Atlantis or Lemuria - Mu - then your soul is experiencing in those grid programs as well. As your frequency raises - you being to merge with who you are in those places and come into greater understanding about your soul and what it is experiencing. This all happens naturally when you and your soul are ready. Your soul is the Universe. You do not have to meditate hours and hours to get there.
It is a sudden awakening after which reality is never the same. You have to be ready to throw away the emotions and the illusion of 3D. If you still want to believe in 3D and the drama - it will be difficult to move past the illusion even as your soul keeps showing you digital codes. You soul says it is Time - and you say, "I am not ready to find out what they are about for me!" So you stay and play a while longer and your soul creates all kinds of synchronicities with these digits until one day - when you are ready - you meet some one - or come here to Crystalinks - to find out what the digits are about! From that day forth - your spiritual journey into awareness takes hold and you keep on healing and searching on and on and on..... Just don't let things get complicated. They are easy.
Once you move into higher frequencies - you begin to create more quickly - or become more aware of synchronicities - meaningful coincidences - that your soul creates for you to remember and trigger your awareness. Please remember that you create every experience that you have.
People report synchronicities with the numbers as the numbers seem to 'pop up' everywhere - always followed by something sort of event that makes us wonder. . .
Upon seeing your digit encoded numbers - you may feel a sense of urgency or related emotions. Chill out! For NOW there is TIME!
The numbers usually signal changes in the patterns of your life.
They may confirm something that you are experiencing whenever the numbers appear to you.
You may dream about the numbers - linked with things you do not as yet understand.

There are various forms of digital codes with 11 in them - yet they all trigger some sort of recognition within your soul memory. Look upon your time here as an encoded program of which you are a projection illusion in a virtual reality game. As a given point in the game your programming triggers an alram telling you that the end of time is approaching.
11:11 is not a date or time by a DNA designation.
The 11:11 can trigger other numerical patterns encoded within you. They are usually the first pattern people see as if they are a doorway to greater consciousness awareness.

You start to see 11:11 so frequenly - you pause and wonder what it is all about. It is your soul telling you that your piritual journey will beging or has begun - depending how busy you are.

Know that you are not alone when seeing 11:11. Most people are hearing their wake-up calls at this time. You may also discover that you are triggered by other people and events in your life.
911 - Ending of old DNA patterns - Entering a new frequency of consciousness
When the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center crashed - imploded - it affected humanity in more ways than they realized. It was a hallmark on the time grids that this merge has come to pass.
People on planet Earth experienced a new reality - something had changed - something had awakened us.
People sought a spiritual reaosn for the events as they knew the answers were not in third dimension.
That day Crystalinks had over 2 million hits as people intuitively knew that the answers did not have physical explanation so they turned to metaphysical resources - the prophecies. All prophecies reflect one main theme - NOW is the time of great change for humanity.
Some souls see a Golden Age emerging - as told by the ancient seerers. Gold refers to Alchemy - the alchemical changes that are taking place now in our bodies - as the Twins Merge - the DNA merges - and we go through an evolution of consciousness.

Double digits represent 'twins' - the feminine aspect (higher frequency - as is above) of who your soul - now merging with the masculine aspect (lower - slower moving frequency - so is below).
11:11 also represents - columns - towers that fell - 911 = 9=endings = 11=DNA program.
You might view the 11:11 as the twin towers falling down - I like the word imploding better. I actually witnessed the implosion from the terrace of my home in NY.

Numerologists believe that events linked to the time 11:11 appear more often than chance and coinicidence.
..This belief is related to the concept of synchronisity, hightend awarness, signs of metaphysical phenomena and an auspicious sign.

“Are you being stalked by a number, ... Not just any number, but the number 11? If you are, then you are experiencing the strange 11:11 phenomenon. It is one that defies all logic. Everyday, millions of people are mysteriously propelled to look at the time at exactly 11 minutes past the hour. And the numbers show up wherever they go.”

“With regard to number synchronicity, some people express that seeing the time 11:11 on a digital clock is meaningful to them.”

“11:11 Seeing sets of the number 11, especially in this form, means that someone high up on the other side is giving you a message that you are not alone, ...”

“For many years, the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously and repeatedly appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a powerful effect on those involved. They cause a reactivation of our cellular memory banks and a stirring deep inside of something long forgotten. The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with the beam of our Highest Truth.”

Everyday you glance at the clock and see 11:11, coincidence? Set the microwave subconsciously for 1:11, laziness? Go shopping and get receipts with 1.11 as the charge or change, Did I do that? And what is the strange feeling I get every time I see 11:11? These are all typical experiences which are being experienced by people all around the world, Whatever your 11:11 experiences, this website is all about helping find the answers to the 11:11 phenomenon and allowing people to share there knowledge of what they believe it means for them. Share your stories and knowledge and add to the collective to help find the answers.”

VARIATIONS

11 - 1st of the master numbers in numerology
11th hour
11th Astrological sign - Aquarioius
11th Tarot card Justice
September 11th
Black jack - 11
11- meaning infinite and endless in ‘Basque’
11 A.D.
11:00 am
11th hour
11th day
11th month of the year.
Group 11 (Chemistry) copper, silver, gold.
11- Number of spacetime dimentions in M- theory.
Apollo 11 first manned space craft to the moon.
Sun spot cycle every 11 years next one 2012 (To be the largest since 1800’s having a huge affect on the earth.)
NGC 11 A spiral galaxy in the consellation of Andromeda.
Asraos series 11 – solar/lunar eclipses.
11th moon of Jupiter is Himalia.
11th interval – music.
11th octave
11th chord
11 players - sport
Novermber 11th
11 points Hendecagon or Undecagon

Eleven is the smallest positive integer requiring three syllables in English, and it is also the largest prime number with a single-morpheme name in this language (although etymologically the word eleven originated from a Germanic compound *ainlif meaning "one left

It is the first number which cannot be represented by a human
counting his or her eight fingers and two thumbs.

Dearest kindred soul,
First of all I'd like to give thanks sharing this information, leading up to the 11th November 2007.
It is a true blessing and a wonderful miracle in time and space.
Before the 11:11 phenomena manifested in my life I was having vivid dreams with humanoid beings and entities of pure luminescent light, that inspired me creating a map of my life which manifested in form of a caterpillar a stage in the butterflies metamorphosis.
Other significant manifestation occurred in the form of syncrodestiny, clairvoyance and extraordinary visionary transmutation, my book “sacred truth” in which information was channelled-experienced in the simplistic and yet profound truth/language and concept within the dialogue.
I endeavour now to put all the pieces of evidence collected over the years in its rightful place and symmetry in the way of a collage, using colour,music,words, texture, tone,movement, shape as well as sound, taste and as many other sensory avenues accepted. Each section unique in its overall perspective 11:11

During years of struggling with my solitude in my search for my spiritual brethren. My heart overflowed when I first read a caption from Inside the doorway, I was moved as I continued to read further, it all seemed so familiar, in fact my original explanations and diagrams I came up with encapsulated my understanding of 11:11 and corresponded to those written in the book 11:11 Inside the Doorway by Solara - back in 1997.

The first page I opened read; I quote- “11.11 is the pre encoded trigger that our time of completion is near.
Many of us have recognised this symbol as something of great significance, yet have been unaware of its true meaning.With the advent of digital clocks many years ago, the presence of 11.11 began to make itself felt, often appearing on the clock at times of accelerated awareness. for those of you who have known that 11.11 was something special, we ask you to come forth into positions of leadership for you hold important parts of the key. let you sealed orders now open!”
Reading this was a significant milestone in recognition to all my past 11.11 experiences and my own understanding corresponded to the information in the book that has come my way.
Having resolved this chapter of divine solar connection,the symbols, diagrams and theories that unfolded during my personal search for breaking this cryptic code has given me hope,clarity and a very special personal relationship to call my own, a gift that i call my “Unique perspective”.

Fortunately I shared my experiences with a few close friends and family otherwise I may not have been believed (Not that it matters),To my amazement and excitement so many other things began to fall in place including my mission on earth now precisely identified.
I began my mission many years ago and life keeps on bringing me back on path to my divine mission which has been the only true source of inspiration and healing full of magic and miracles. – The 11:11 phenomena has served as futher confirmation.
There have been so many parallels, My father was born on the 11.11.33 and my spiritual birthday is on the 11th August at 11 o_clock, I l ater discovered that this date was the date for the solar eclipse in 1999.
Since these various experiences I have become a lot more clairvoyant and synchronised and the power of thought has magnified where I attract all my hearts desires.
I_ve been writing a book called _Sacred Truth_ which has encouraged me to explore the fundamental laws in life its fundamentals obstacles by comparing opposites also identifying how the ego of humanity affects civilisation examining the cause and the symptoms effecting our Planet and all of creation, , the hue-man condition, time and space, Mother Nature versus Man kind And aspects of Duality which I call _Androgen concept_.
Its wonderful to have manifested kindred souls as I endeavour to connect on deeper levels.
This year I visited Egypt and whilst I was there I experienced such a deep sense of Love, Infinite and Ancient and a force pulling me in especially around the Pyramids and the valley of the kings.
As I continue to evolve and create the proper environment, discipline my time and attention so as to move out of Duality into oneness.

I send you Joy strength and Divine Love, And all I ask of you is that you include a comment perhaps sharing your encounters of 11:11 phenomena.

Infinite golden light and warmest love to you.
Be well my friend....

AL-AE-NA

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2008 - 11:41AM #2
RevDorris

Maybe it is just a representation in 4 numbers of a 4 letter word of power.

God, the number one, being present in the physical, heart, mind, and soul.

The Spirit being activated by the word of power, called love.

With love,

Rev Dorris

With love,

Rev Dorris
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook