Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
Switch to Forum Live View Experiencing Misfortune and How We Handle It
7 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2008 - 4:46PM #31
Runningbrook

Hi folks, I want to thank you Angell for inspiring me to continue affirmations for John. He is open on different levels, more so now, and I will continue to keep my mind and heart in the Divine Spirit Being..as much as I remember to..

He's not feeling well, of course, in his words, he's trying to adjust to feeling lousy every day. Sometimes not as lousy as others, but he is not at his best, he keep saying.

He describes the way he feels as having the opposite of his own well being, he calls it malaise. We're only 3 weeks into a 6 month treatment. One day at a time, I will allow Divine Image to manifest..

Best to all, dee

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2008 - 6:25PM #32
spiritalk

brick:  That is precisely why I posted it - you got the message!  When we are young (and foolish lol) we think we have all the answers until someone gives us a whole new set of questions.  Life is about these challenges.  It is not that we have the challenges - it IS what we do with it! 

Experience and living life teaches us but as we go through the mill, it is awfully hard to see what we are learning.  I have to admit - hind sight is wonderful!  But you can't put an old head on a young mind!  The fact is....I wish I had this much support and help (with ideas) when I was going through some of my own challenges!  This is a wonderful set of people with support all the way.

God bless, J

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2008 - 9:34PM #33
angellface

J,

KissKissKissKissKissKissKissKiss

For me, I think I'd say young and stupid.  LOL.

You are a wonderful, spiritual, loving person J.  

Thanks you for being here and sharing your wisdom with us. 

Dee,

Because I have been in other DG's with ya, I do know how challenging life can be for you and I also know from my inner being, you have what it takes to turn your life around.

John is so fortunate to have you at his side and you him.  The name John means God is gracious.  Enjoy being a source of graciousness to John and allowing him to find even more of his own.  Blessings and gentle hugs to you and John and to all.

Angell 

Be gentle with yourself and as Gandi said: "Be the change you want to see in others" and I add the world around you will change.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 14, 2008 - 4:13PM #34
HDRomper

Hi Spiritalk,

Thanks for posting "Tools of our own consciousness". That is exactly what I was looking for. A very good guide for Affirmations and Meditation....

Cheers

HD

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 14, 2008 - 4:38PM #35
Bricksee

J,

I've been so wrapped up with dis-ease (its the old forest/tree syndrome), that I just finished reading "Tools..." - what an incredible piece of material!

Love, Light and Laughter is the Universal Language, Betty
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2008 - 4:40PM #36
angellface

Incredible it surely is.  I going to print it out and re and reread it.

Jill,

How are you and John doing?

Blessings to all,

Angell

Be gentle with yourself and as Gandi said: "Be the change you want to see in others" and I add the world around you will change.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook