Page 9 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Switch to Forum Live View Share Your Godwink Stories: General Stories
4 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2010 - 10:55AM #81
Hypnoman

I have had a few good God winks in the last week.  For some reason there has always been a strong connection between me and my ex partner, around Rainbows.  The last time I saw a really strong one, my ex partner contacted me within a few days, it was over a place that meant a real lot to me and my parents met each other there.   Last week I saw an upside down rainbow and for some reason I thought I would drop Julie an email and let her know I was still around.

This week I went for an interview on radio Sheffield and as I was walking through the City, I bumped into a work colleague who I hadn't seen for 10 years.  It was as though we had only spoken yesterday.   Very strange.

Yesterday I was thinking that dating agencies are a waste of time and a tune came into my head, "You can't hurry love" by Phil Collins.  The next advert that came on the TV and the song was "You can't hurry love".  I was a bit shocked as it seemed so surreal.

I haven't had any really good coincidences for ages, then three come along at once.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 17, 2011 - 7:15PM #82
Hopbob

After I read your book God Wink I realized what I had been receiving.  I now ask for Winks when I need to know.  Then there are other times when I don't ask but get them anyway.

My husband and I recently put our house on the market to be sold.  Now some would think we are crazy with the economy being the way it is.  But for us we trust GOD and know that he is our provider and rewarder just like scripture says.  Even the real estate agent has tried to convince us that we should just rent.  But no, we will not because we have prayed and are now believing for a buyer.  To give in to what she is suggesting is going against what we have prayed for.

Well.....last week she called to say that she had gotten a call from a possible buyer.  Long story short the interested buyer turns out to be from an automotive supplier company here in the area.  The company is interested in buying our home for the company home.  

I should note that the reason for selling is to move back to Michigan to be with our family.  God only knows how much we miss them.  So this would be a wink.

Now we have never sold our other home in Michigan and could not figure out why even though at one time there was interest.  Well....GOD knew we would be going back and would have our place to move to. 

Well....watching the news a few weeks ago on the news they talked about Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae and the forclosed homes that were listed on the sites.  Just being courious we looked.  Found a beautiful home not far from our home in Michigan in this particular suburb we live in there.  Now I will let you know that our finances are not the greatest but that is another story.  Anyway, my husband asked me to print the home out so he would have it in his face every single day.  We have prayed that we would have the money to have that home and the home we already have there in this suburb could be given to his daughter and grandson.

Well.....coming home from the grocery store today we saw a sign for a yard/garage sale.  I thought I was going to drive off in a ditch when we saw the name of the street, Wexford.  This is the exact same street as the home we are praying for!!!!

A coincidence to some but to Believers....THIS IS A GOD WINK!!

Squire, bless you and your lovely funny and crazy wife.  I have seen the two of you on some of the Christian programs.  And your wife is a Hoot!!!

Keep writing.  Oh, by the way I can still sing the song you did for ABC children's television about the Conjunctions, etc.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 22, 2011 - 6:30PM #83
Hopbob

I just had to share this....

My husband and I decided to move back home (YEA Michigan).  We have heard all of the horror stories about not selling the house we are currently in due to the economy.  Well we live by Ephesians 3:20 and this is the year!!  Well.....

He called the moving company that we used when we moved to Georgia, PODS.  He got a bit upset because the person could not locate our previous information so he told the individual he would call later.  Well.....

Came home this evening, having dinner and talking about the day when he showed me an advertisement from Two Men and a Truck.  The add said that it can move up to 850 miles.  It is exactly 850 miles from Lagrange, Georgia to Southfield, Michigan. We live in Southfield, MI.

And....the post mark is from Battle Creek, Michigan.

Some would call it coincidence.  I call it a GOD WINK!!!!  I have absolutly no doubt about what things my GOD can and will do. 

So if you felt the earth move it was not an earthquake, it was me dancin' and praisin' GOD for HIS goodness!!

Squire thank you so much for this site and your God Wink books.

Be blessed.  And I pray for you and your lovely wife.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 11, 2012 - 12:27AM #84
Michelechanatl

I read one of your books, and it truly changed me. And then I had my own Godwink, and all I could do was cry. It all started with a ring, a ring I saw online that I wanted so bad to celebrate my new found love and belief in God. It was a beautiful silver ring that had a diamond cross on the top of it, just georgous. I posted on FB that that would be my Xmas present to myself, little did I know... when Xmas came although I couldn't afford the ring, someone actually surprised me with it. I fell in love with my present and always wore it, only taking it off to wash dishes. A couple months past, and I had finally came to the point of leaving my husband, so I packed my stuff, took my son, and left and it felt amazing by the way. While moving I decided to put my ring in one of my boxes because I was afraid that it might fall off my finger during moving and lose it, which would make me sad. After getting settled in my temp. apt. I started to look for my ring and could not find it anywhere. I checked anywhere I could and even while unpacking i never ran into it. My son who is 2 years old has never and isn't even allowed to touch any of my boxes so there being a chance of him accidentally taking it wasn't possible and I made sure of that. Weeks past, and still no ring. Not only was I sad about my ring, but just the whole break up was a scary situation and I was just sad and frustrated all together. I started asking God to please give me a sign that he's with me, that everything some how is going to be ok. More days past, and many prayers were said. No ring, no nothing. Then one day, as I was playing with my son, my son was very eager to play with me in his room. Specificially on his bed because he liked to jump on me while I lied down and sometimes bring toys up there. I kept wanting to just get up and go do something else, but my son stayed very presistant about me staying on the bed and playing with him, so I just gave in. ( Just a quick note, my sons bed is against two walls, the left side of the bed and the headboard are against the walls).....Anyways, my son started throwing the ball on the bed to me and I threw it back, out of frustration I threw it really hard to make him go chase it so I could just lay there for a minute alone. Shortly he came back and threw it back at me just as hard, except the ball hit the wall and then fell down  the crack of the bed between the wall and matress and then onto the floor. I was just going to leave the room and get a new ball, but my son wanted me to get it. So per his wishes, I put my hands down the small space that was there, moving the covers out of the way on the floor and I happen to peek down to see if I could at least see the ball to grab it. As I look down, there it was; My ring, shining at me on the floor in that small space between the bed and the wall on the floor. How on earth did it get there. When I saw it, I knew right away that this was a Godwink. I started to cry intensely because the feeling of a God wink and knowing you're having one is so intense there's not much else to do except smile and cry. I know it couldn't have been my son, and no one else lives with me. I believe my ring got there unexplainably, and that angels where making my son presistant in playing with me in his room to get me on that bed to eventually lead me behind that bed. Finding that cross ring, in such a weird spot, after praying for a sign. How much more literally can you get. I'm a believer, and for the doubters........I will pray for you.

By the way......things are going fine for their circumstances....I'm wearing the ring as we speak, and I know ....everything is going to be ok...God told me so.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 20, 2012 - 10:36AM #85
Walkitpat

From the time Jeff was born, until the day he died, we had a close and special relationship.  He was my nephew, but more like a son. He felt the same about me, even once told me I was like a mother to him.  He was a JOY to know. As Jeff grew, he was exceptional in everything. Basketball, art, loving and forgiving others, and in general, living life to the fullest.  He died an untimely death at age 41, and life for those of us who loved him will never be the same.  

The summer before he died in November, I remember calling him one day and telling him I missed him.  Jeff was a busy guy. Always helping people, and witnessing about his love for Jesus. He said, " I miss you, too, and I will come by soon."  He made good on his promise, as always!  

But God, knowing what lay ahead, stepped in even further to give me the desire of my heart.  

The day started out like any other, but looking back, it was as if I were in a trance, and had no real control over my actions.  I got in my car, not knowing why or where I was going. The thought randomly entered my mind that I needed to go have my wheels rotated. I started driving. I ended up at a new store in the town I live in, but it looked so crowded and I figured...no, it will take too long. I sat there a few minutes...then, left and drove to another store we had usually frequented for this type of service.  Why I didn't go there first, well, it was God's timing.  I sat down in the waiting room, and was prepared to wait for a while on my car.  Just as it was ready for me to leave, suddenly, the door to the business opened, and WHO WALKED IN?

Jeff. My precious, handsome, Godly nephew.  He said, " I just felt like I needed to come here and get some work done on my car."  

Wow. We both ended up there at the same time, and we knew it was a God thing. We both looked at each other, and decided to leave together, and spend a few hours catching up.  How long had it been since that had happened? I can't remember. What a gift it was. We had so much fun.

Later,I took him to get his car, and thanked God for the GIFT of Jeff's presence, that one last time. Just the two of us. No kids, no family, only us. God is so good. 

5 weeks later Jeff died suddenly. 

I am so thankful that God cares about us; he is such a loving Father.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2012 - 6:15AM #86
sommerd127

November 24, 2009, my life was forever changed when I learned of the unexpected death of my 33-year-old brother, Andy. Andy was, and still is, my favorite of four brothers. He and I were very close. His death devasted my world. I would like to share my Godwink with you, and find comfort in knowing my brother also had a hand in all of this.
As stated earlier, Andy died 11-24-09. Four months later, on St. Patrick's Day, I found out I was pregnant. My brother's birthname is Andrew Patrick, so I instantly thought of the connection when I learned of our blessing-to-come. When I had my first ultra-sound, the technician said in a professional voice, "And it looks like your estimated due date is November 23." I was unable to hold back the tears. I was due the day before the 1 year anniversary of my brother's death.
I unexpectedly went into pre-term labor and delivered our son on August 13. He weighed one pound, fourteen ounces at birth. After a three-month stay in the NICU, our son, Aydrik Andrew, came home. Today, Aydrik is the busiest, bravest, and biggest blessing in our lives. He resembles Andy in so many ways!
Mom would often share how she wished she could just dream about Andy. She wanted to dream of him so badly and was bothered that most of us had dreamed of him and she had not. On Thanksgiving of this year, Mom told us she finally had a dream about Andy. She said in her dream I was standing in her living room holding Aydrik. She had seen Aydrik chewing gum, which is not allowed in her house, and she joked with him and asked, "Where did you get that gum?" It was at this time where Aydrik turned his head. At this time, Mom turned to see what Aydrik was looking at and she seen my brother standing there with a guilty grin on his face. When Mom shared this dream with us, her eyes filled with tears and said, "I finally got to see him." Tonight, Aydrik managed to find a piece of gum and I asked him where he found it. He did not answer, but after he went to bed, I found the gum stuck to my shirt. I couldn't help but smile and think of my brother.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Feb 25, 2013 - 6:17AM #87
Natalie2210

Dear SQuire,

I was reading your book when godwinks, during my holidays in Germany...

I was starting to change my life and thought about all the godwinks in my life.

Of course there have been a lot of moments, they had shown me the right way.

But now I'm in a situation and I can't stop crying.

I don't want to lose the person I love.  But it seems hopeless to rescue this relationship.

Yesterday I had prayed for my relationship ... now I hope god will give me a wink.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 9 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook