Switch to Forum Live View NEW MOVEMENT-REPLACE OIL NOW!!!
6 years ago  ::  Sep 12, 2008 - 7:30PM #1
karlaj67

There is always talk of finding new places to drill for oil...what if the day comes down that the oil is no more?

What are the alternatives to drilling oil?

Our leaders need to think about that. We or the next generation may not run out..but in a few years it may be on the brink that there is no more oil...unless it is fast food restaurant grease.

Our cars tires could regenerate the battery for the next start up or trip....that way we do not have to plug in our car or have electric hookups.

Windmills generate electricity...so why not our car wheels? Cant they power up our electric cars for a clean start and a clean drive?

I say we start a new movement to REPLACE OIL NOW!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 16, 2008 - 3:59AM #2
gizmolove

With my husbands death recently, I am using his life insurance to go totally electric with self renewing power from wind and solar.

I know the expense will be heavy, but in the long run, I can drive by the gas station and heat; cool; and light my home on my own, with renewable energy, without giving any one else a dime, and saving a fortune.

Hopefully,

Giz

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 22, 2008 - 12:25AM #3
karlaj67

That is really great. I am thinking of investing in an electric car...without the payments for gas maybe I can get around town?

If one can go more than 30 miles that is.

I dont see any electical hookups anywhere...

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook