Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 9 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
Switch to Forum Live View US Airstrike Kills 19 at Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan - Obama Apologizes
2 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2015 - 1:34PM #81
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Thanks Aka_me:

Yankistan is one of three sovereign entities on a continent. And it regulates hundreds of millions of people. Is that too much overhead?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2015 - 9:41AM #82
Aka_me

Oct 16, 2015 -- 10:12AM, Karma_yeshe_dorje wrote:

War crime!

New information suggests the US deliberately targeted the Kunduz hospital, killing 22 patients and staff, despite knowing it was a protected medical site.

US special operations analysts investigated the hospital for days prior to the deadly October 3 attack

www.rt.com/usa/318786-us-analysts-kunduz...

Also a mystery is why the AC-130 gunship would have kept firing during the course of an hour on a building that both the Air Force and the Army knew was an internationally run trauma center. To avoid civilian casualties, a gunship would typically stop firing as soon as it achieved its objective — in this case, ostensibly, protecting U.S. forces. Generally, the aircraft would require further clearance from the troops on the ground to continue firing.

it can't be a war crime when ya don't let an independent body investigate.

what does it take to get the koolaid drinkers here to acknowledge the severity of this situation and the need to DEMAND an independent investigation because those who committed it are likely to cook up a Pat Tillman like story?

it just blows my mind that those claiming uhmerica represents "truth, justice, and the uhmerican way"

can't weigh in on this.

I dream in my lifetime uhmericans will come to realize hezbollah, hamas, and isis gain followers by helping society AND the only way to defeat them is to perform greater good.

the average person is 8 times more likely to be murdered by a cop than a radical terrorist
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2015 - 10:48AM #83
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Hi Aka_me(at #82):

Also a mystery is why the AC-130 gunship would have kept firing during the course of an hour on a building that both the Air Force and the Army knew was an internationally run trauma center.

Yanks are sadistic bastards!

What is the diplomatic effect over there?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2015 - 9:35AM #84
Aka_me

Oct 28, 2015 -- 10:48AM, Karma_yeshe_dorje wrote:

Hi Aka_me(at #82):

Also a mystery is why the AC-130 gunship would have kept firing during the course of an hour on a building that both the Air Force and the Army knew was an internationally run trauma center.

Yanks are sadistic bastards!

What is the diplomatic effect over there?

diplomatic effort?

there is no diplomatic effort

any more than you see the koolaid drinkers expressing an opinion on the question of what does it take to press war crime charges against uhmerica?

bloody shameful any way you look at it

I dream in my lifetime uhmericans will come to realize hezbollah, hamas, and isis gain followers by helping society AND the only way to defeat them is to perform greater good.

the average person is 8 times more likely to be murdered by a cop than a radical terrorist
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2015 - 12:45PM #85
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Aka_me (at #24):

By the reputation it is earning, how are the relations of that country changing?

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Oct 29, 2015 - 4:24PM #86
Aka_me

Oct 29, 2015 -- 12:45PM, Karma_yeshe_dorje wrote:

Aka_me (at #24):

By the reputation it is earning, how are the relations of that country changing?

I don't have enough visiblity into international relations to know.

majority of uhmericans have no awareness other countries exist, therefore they can't bother asking what they think.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Oct 29, 2015 - 4:41PM #87
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Aka_me (at #86):

I don't have enough visiblity into international relations to know.

majority of uhmericans have no awareness other countries exist, therefore they can't bother asking what they think.

I understand that country's scholars are very poor at geography. Why is that?

I had heard that Yankistan was increasingly isolationist. Can you comment on that?

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Oct 30, 2015 - 10:41AM #88
Aka_me

Oct 29, 2015 -- 4:41PM, Karma_yeshe_dorje wrote:

I had heard that Yankistan was increasingly isolationist. Can you comment on that?

I'd like to think uhmerican arrogance at having a God given right to pre-emptively declare war, illegally invade, then stand around watching post invasion chaos...

is subsiding

which is a fine line, but distinctly different from isolationism.

isolationism is NOT intervening even with just cause, such as rawanda, darfur, and NK considering NK actually is everything that Iraq was falsely accused of being in order to fire up the war drums.

simply toning down the war mongering would be a good thing.

except that russia is acting like it needs a good ass whoopin, and china is talking uncharactistically beligerent for the asian mindset in using force to protect its man-made islands

so we're still on the brink of large scale conventional war even though the US is less of a warmonger.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Oct 30, 2015 - 11:23PM #89
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Aka_me (at #88):

How is it that offending others is there seen as good policy?

What do you see as the large conventional war forecast?

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 9 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook