2 years ago  ::  Dec 09, 2012 - 12:59AM #1
Fodaoson

The big news today in Aggieland is  good news.  Johnny Football ®aka Jonathan Manziel  us winner in John David Crow  1957aka Jonathan Manziel  a red shirt freshman  won the Heisman Trophy.  TAMU has a previous winner in John David Crow  1957 

NEW YORK (AP) -- He's Johnny Best in Football now - and a freshman, at that.

Texas A&M quarterback  Johnny Manziel became the first newcomer to win the Heisman Trophy, taking college football's top individual prize Saturday night after a record-breaking debut. sports.yahoo.com/news/manziel-first-fres...

“I seldom make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.” Edward Gibbon
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 09, 2012 - 1:09AM #2
jane2

Dec 9, 2012 -- 12:59AM, Fodaoson wrote:

The big news today in Aggieland is  good news.  Johnny Football ®aka Jonathan Manziel  us winner in John David Crow  1957aka Jonathan Manziel  a red shirt freshman  won the Heisman Trophy.  TAMU has a previous winner in John David Crow  1957 

NEW YORK (AP) -- He's Johnny Best in Football now - and a freshman, at that.

Texas A&M quarterback  Johnny Manziel became the first newcomer to win the Heisman Trophy, taking college football's top individual prize Saturday night after a record-breaking debut. sports.yahoo.com/news/manziel-first-fres...

Congrats to Johnny Football and the Aggies.

I was cheering for Manti-Teo of Notre Dame.

discuss catholicism
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2012 - 9:01AM #3
TemplarS

Very interesting year for the Heisman.

For a while, Geno Smith looked unstoppable, then he self-destructed; then Klein was on top for a while. 

Anyhow, congrats to Manziel.  Hope he keeps things rolling for the next few years.  But that's a lot of pressure.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 17, 2012 - 11:08PM #4
Merope

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone.

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook