Switch to Forum Live View Bill Maher Tells It Like It Is
2 years ago  ::  Dec 08, 2012 - 10:54PM #1
solfeggio

Because we don't get Maher's own comedy programme here, we always used to look forward to his frequent appearances on Larry King.  As well, we loved his film 'Religulous.'  Now, we follow his activities online, and I see that he has delivered a few choice words in his 'Real Time' blog about the fiscal cliff, the Koch brothers, and President Obama.

www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/08/bill-m...

www.politico.com/story/2012/12/maher-sen...

I see that the Koch brothers are doing all they can to stop development of renewable energy sources.  If Bill Maher says 'fu*k you' to them, I say, good on ya, mate.

www.renewableenergyworld.com/rea/news/ar...   

www.democraticunderground.com/10691248

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 09, 2012 - 12:46AM #2
Stardove

I DVR Real Time here.  I like Bill and being on HBO he can say what he wants without the "bleeps".

He tends to have a balance in the guests he has on even with the audience being more liberal.

I'm not buying what is being sold about the fiscal cliff.  It's just politics...imo.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 09, 2012 - 1:13AM #3
jane2

Dec 9, 2012 -- 12:46AM, Stardove wrote:

I DVR Real Time here.  I like Bill and being on HBO he can say what he wants without the "bleeps".

He tends to have a balance in the guests he has on even with the audience being more liberal.

I'm not buying what is being sold about the fiscal cliff.  It's just politics...imo.

Star

I think Bill Maher is right in his thinking about the so-called "fiscal cliff", one very overused phrase.

discuss catholicism
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook