Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Angus T. Jones goes nuts?
2 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2012 - 6:05PM #1
Qwesam
www.tmz.com/2012/11/27/angus-t-jones-two...

Angus T. Jones is in showbiz limbo, because he hasn't quit "Two  and a Half Men" and show execs haven't fired him after he trashed the show ...  TMZ has learned.
Sources connected with "Men" tell TMZ ... all of the  execs on the show and at Warner Bros. have seen Angus' video, in which he calls  the sitcom "filth" and asks the audience to boycott. 
Read more: www.tmz.com/2012/11/27/angus-t-jones-two...

Is he crazy or what?

***Watching Foxnews makes you dumb and dumber than your friends who watch NO News. It is on the survey!

***Don’t listen to what Republicans say, look what they do to Women’s rights.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2012 - 6:11PM #2
TemplarS

I've never met the man and personally couldn't care less what he says or does.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2012 - 6:11PM #3
mytmouse57

Perhaps he is suffering a mental breakdown, brought on by the pressures of fame at a tender age.

Perhaps he had an epiphany, and his concerns over the show's content are genuine on his part.

Perhaps it's a publicity stunt, to get more people to watch the show. 

There's no way of knowing right now. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2012 - 6:19PM #4
Qwesam

Nov 27, 2012 -- 6:11PM, mytmouse57 wrote:

Perhaps he is suffering a mental breakdown, brought on by the pressures of fame at a tender age.

Perhaps he had an epiphany, and his concerns over the show's content are genuine on his part.

And maybe, the producer wants to cut him off from the show (when you turn 18, you are no longer 1/2 man. The show should rename, two men and a soldier) by making Harper joined the Army.  He is not be on set  because his character is not supposed to appear in every episode this season.

***Watching Foxnews makes you dumb and dumber than your friends who watch NO News. It is on the survey!

***Don’t listen to what Republicans say, look what they do to Women’s rights.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2012 - 6:31PM #5
mytmouse57

Nov 27, 2012 -- 6:19PM, Qwesam wrote:

Nov 27, 2012 -- 6:11PM, mytmouse57 wrote:

And maybe, the producer wants to cut him off from the show (when you turn 18, you are no longer 1/2 man. The show should rename, two men and a soldier) by making Harper joined the Army.  He is not be on set  because his character is not supposed to appear in every episode this season.

... or, they could re-name the show, "Two men and a young adult bum who won't get a job and move out on his own."

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2012 - 6:52PM #6
mountain_man

I don't watch that show anyway.  I don't know why he called it "trash" but demeaning women the way that show does, I don't find funny.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2012 - 7:26PM #7
CoolWarrior

Quesam:

I saw that video last night. I've decided based on absolutely NO personal knowledge of the guy that he has had what he feels is a "spiritual epiphany" and wants to tell the world about it as many do in those circumstances.

However if he does continue on the show I will revise my opinion and consider him a hypocrite.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 27, 2012 - 9:12PM #8
farragut

It seems to me that now that he has found Jesus and knows that he has been making a huge bundle selling filth, his only ethical option is to divest himself of his ill-gotten wealth, the filthy lucre that followed therefrom. Every farthing thereof should be donated to an appropriate Christian charity, most likely to the fundy preacher that reeled him in.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2012 - 9:39AM #9
Ken

He's angry because they're giving his character less to do and he realizes he's not going to have an adult career.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2012 - 10:08AM #10
Do_unto_others

Nov 27, 2012 -- 9:12PM, farragut wrote:

It seems to me that now that he has found Jesus and knows that he has been making a huge bundle selling filth, his only ethical option is to divest himself of his ill-gotten wealth, the filthy lucre that followed therefrom. Every farthing thereof should be donated to an appropriate Christian charity, most likely to the fundy preacher that reeled him in.

Apparently, his take from acting in this "filth" is about $7,000,000.00.

If he had a modicum of integrity, he'd quit.

But, being a "Christian" and a hypocrite, he will not.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook