Switch to Forum Live View FBI Raids Detroit Library
2 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2012 - 3:45PM #1
Ironhold
link

The library's chief administrative officer, who has been involved in a few spending controversies of late, appears to be the target.

Almost makes you wonder just what was going on...
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2012 - 5:00PM #2
TemplarS

Nov 21, 2012 -- 3:45PM, Ironhold wrote:

Almost makes you wonder just what was going on...

Let's see:

Fiscal cliff...

War in the Middle East...

Global warming...

The Detroit Public Library is not high on my "wonder" list...

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2012 - 5:14PM #3
teilhard

Obviously, we can only speculate at this Point ...

But ... maybe possibly perhaps ... some would-be Terrorist was using Computer Connections at the Public Library ... ???

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2012 - 10:30AM #4
Fodaoson

There is computer virus being spread around that pretends to be a FBI site.  It is a scam NOT a FBI site.  It uses computer cameras to take picture of the targeted persons and  threatens them if they don’t  pay a $200 fine by credit card within 72 hours . If the fine is paid the credit card  information is captured and used for more fraud.   

There was story  today in our local newspaper about a Pastor in Florida who received the email message. Here is an Official FBI site about the scam www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2012/august/new...

“I seldom make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.” Edward Gibbon
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2012 - 10:37AM #5
teilhard

One of the few Things they did RIGHT in The Old Soviet Union and in "Red" China -- Economic Predators who took Advantage of innocent and vulnerable Persons were just taken out and SHOT ...

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook