Switch to Forum Live View WATCH: The 10 Best 'Rich Mitt' Moments
2 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2012 - 2:07PM #1
Stardove

WATCH: The 10 Best 'Rich Mitt' Moments

Videos at the link above.

I have to ask how in touch is Mr. Romney with Americans?  If he believes the middle income earners are those making $200,000 to $250,000 a year I think he is out of touch with reality.  He counts himself among the unemployed, too. Tongue Out

Another source: www.businessinsider.com/10-best-rich-mit...

The page above has the videos stacked.  Both links are businessinsider.com, but different articles.

Nonetheless, the candidate finds himself once again trying to fend off the critique that he's an out of touch rich guy – an image he has certainly contributed to with some blunders on the campaign trail. From betting Rick Perry $10,000 to saying middle class Americans earn between $200,000 - $250,000 a year, Romney has frequently left both supporters and critics scratching their heads.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2012 - 2:25PM #2
rocketjsquirell

The clips would be funny if they were not so scary. We could end up having Mitt Romney as President trying to enact all of the regressive and damaging proposals he, Paul Ryan and the Republican Tea Party crazies have been advocating as he plunges us into conflict with Russia, China, and who knows who else.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2012 - 4:45PM #3
Stardove

The Ultimate Mitt Romney Flip-Flop Collection

I did watch the entire 19.16 minutes.  We are all allowed to change our minds, but Mitt has taken this to a new height imo. 

Can this man really be trusted to be the President of the United States? I would suggest watching the video before answering.  Then consider the 10 clips in the OP.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2012 - 6:48PM #4
rocketjsquirell

It is abundantly clear that Mitt Romney has no obvious core beliefs. We will have to see whether or not the lack of principles is a bar to office of the President. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2012 - 8:32PM #5
farragut

Principles are an encumbrance in politics. Like sincerity, you learn to fake 'em.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook