Page 24 of 24  •  Prev 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24
Switch to Forum Live View California: To Criticize Israel is Anti-Semitic
2 years ago  ::  Sep 14, 2012 - 9:55PM #231
mountain_man

Sep 14, 2012 -- 3:37AM, Shusha wrote:

You presented the implication that Jews do not see fellow human beings as human.

I did not. You dishonestly read that into what I said.

You implied that Jews do not treat other with respect.  If that was not your intent, please clarify.

I see that clarification would be wasted. You want to see hatred and intolerance in anything that's said. Whatever I say would just be twisted to mean the exact opposite. I'll not waste my time with such games.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 14, 2012 - 9:57PM #232
mountain_man

Sep 14, 2012 -- 9:02AM, crunchyfrog wrote:

.....It is fortunate for the US that the idiot from Texas is no longer in the white house; he would salivate at the opportunity to get the US involved in another middle east war.

Don't worry, another Republican will come along and start another war in that area. The US Military-Industrial complex requires it.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 24 of 24  •  Prev 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook