Page 1 of 10  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Another Great Reason to Love & Accept Shari'a Law in America
2 years ago  ::  Jul 31, 2012 - 9:05PM #1
3neez
Not really though.

It appears that two adulterers were buried up to their heads and stoned to death by Islamists. Just to refresh some memories, these are the very same people that (and with Allah's Blessings) tore down and destroyed many tombs of their Saints. These were Holy place 

It's so horrible to think about it.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19053442

"The end of beginning is over"

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid." - Ricky Gervais

“In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” - Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 31, 2012 - 9:07PM #2
Abner1

This is a great example of why we should not allow religious-based laws here in the U.S.  If we can't justify a law using secular reasoning, it shouldn't be a law.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 31, 2012 - 9:11PM #3
mountain_man

That's the problem with paranoia, they cannot accept the truth or even deal with reality. No one is trying to establish Sharia law in the USA. If they did, they'd have no success. Most of the Muslims here would be against it. They came here to get away from that BS, not bring it with them.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 31, 2012 - 9:12PM #4
3neez

"They" brought it to Mali.

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid." - Ricky Gervais

“In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” - Mark Twain
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 31, 2012 - 9:16PM #5
mountain_man

Jul 31, 2012 -- 9:12PM, 3neez wrote:

"They" brought it to Mali.

ROTFLMFAO! And you really believe that Mali, 80% Muslim and with 15 million people is comparable wit the USA with 80% christian and 311 million people?

Get real.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 31, 2012 - 10:08PM #6
3neez

ummmm Dave,

This is sadly another one of those subjects you're not "up" on. I doubt you even read the article. But rather your little steam whistle went toot toot and now we're forced to listen to your philosophy. I'd like to think it wasn't me you were focusing on but rather the subject. toot toot

If you'd interrupt yourself for a moment and read the OP article and a few more on this subject, you too could share with us something beyond what little you have so far.

shariahinamericancourts.com/

topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timesto...

www.islamicity.com/politics/shariah.htm

www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2012/May/Activist...

www.islamreview.com/articles/sharia.shtm...

These should help clear the fog though I doubt you'll read a word of any of it.

You make me smile.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 31, 2012 - 11:20PM #7
mountain_man

Jul 31, 2012 -- 10:08PM, 3neez wrote:

ummmm Dave,

This is sadly another one of those subjects you're not "up" on.

Actually, I am. No one is trying to replace US law with Sharia law. I'm not naive enough to fall for the paranoia and hype you linked to. Try someone else.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 01, 2012 - 12:27AM #8
Miraj

Jul 31, 2012 -- 9:05PM, 3neez wrote:

Not really though.

It appears that two adulterers were buried up to their heads and stoned to death by Islamists. Just to refresh some memories, these are the very same people that (and with Allah's Blessings) tore down and destroyed many tombs of their Saints. These were Holy place 

It's so horrible to think about it.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19053442

Nothing in Shari'a calls for this.  If you knew anything about it, you wouldn't be stuck on stupid when it comes to Islam.

Disclaimer: The opinions of this member are not primarily informed by western ethnocentric paradigms, stereotypes rooted in anti-Muslim/Islam hysteria, "Israel can do no wrong" intransigence, or the perceived need to protect the Judeo-Christian world from invading foreign religions and legal concepts.  By expressing such views, no inherent attempt is being made to derail or hijack threads, but that may be the result.  The result is not the responsibility of this member.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 01, 2012 - 12:27AM #9
Miraj

Jul 31, 2012 -- 9:11PM, mountain_man wrote:

That's the problem with paranoia, they cannot accept the truth or even deal with reality. No one is trying to establish Sharia law in the USA. If they did, they'd have no success. Most of the Muslims here would be against it. They came here to get away from that BS, not bring it with them.

Shari'a is not BS, and it's already here.

Disclaimer: The opinions of this member are not primarily informed by western ethnocentric paradigms, stereotypes rooted in anti-Muslim/Islam hysteria, "Israel can do no wrong" intransigence, or the perceived need to protect the Judeo-Christian world from invading foreign religions and legal concepts.  By expressing such views, no inherent attempt is being made to derail or hijack threads, but that may be the result.  The result is not the responsibility of this member.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 01, 2012 - 12:32AM #10
Miraj

Jul 31, 2012 -- 11:20PM, mountain_man wrote:

Jul 31, 2012 -- 10:08PM, 3neez wrote:

ummmm Dave,

This is sadly another one of those subjects you're not "up" on.

Actually, I am. No one is trying to replace US law with Sharia law. I'm not naive enough to fall for the paranoia and hype you linked to. Try someone else.

That's true.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 10  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook