Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
2 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2012 - 10:18AM #31
arielg

Jul 3, 2012 -- 11:58PM, mountain_man wrote:

Jul 3, 2012 -- 11:34PM, LeahOne wrote:

The Tawana Brawley farce - which Al has never apologized for.

Nothing from this century? And why should he apologize for believing a young lady? He was not the only one. So, all this hatred is just about a black guy speaking out against some white police on a police force that had a reputation of violent discrimination? As I thought, nothing substantial.

What he should apologize for is jumping to conclusions about everything that seems to have a race component to it and  blindly applying his ready made profitable rage to whip up paranoia and divisiveness,   whether  it applies or not.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2012 - 10:19AM #32
Marcion

Jun 29, 2012 -- 10:24PM, rangerken wrote:

Here is an article by Al Sharpton, a rabble rousing, race baiting, extortinist and a despicable excuse for a so called 'reverend'. (I really don't like him!!!).

rev-al-sharpton/congress-republicans-eric-holder-contempt

BUT... what he writes in this article, despite my opinion of this disgusting excuse for a being wasting valuable oxygen, is well worth reading. Although I do not agree with a thing he says, he does express his point of view, and a point of view shared by many other equally misguided people, very well.

Therefore ,this pimple on the buttocks of a mangy donkey imitating a human being deserves to have his thoughts read and seriously discussed.

Ken

PS. I really don't like him...LOL... I  DO like the way he expresses himself, wrong though he may be.

Ken we don't agree on much, but I wholeheartedly agree with your post on Sharpton. The Reverend Al is  a despicable piece of slime and only appeals to the lowest strata of the black community plus Obama, I might add.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2012 - 7:56PM #33
mountain_man

Jul 4, 2012 -- 10:18AM, arielg wrote:

What he should apologize for is jumping to conclusions about everything that seems to have a race component to it and  blindly applying his ready made profitable rage to whip up paranoia and divisiveness,   whether  it applies or not.

So, what you are saying is that he should have blindly defended the white policemen even they they were well known to be antagonistic, and violent, against blacks? Sounds like a giant double standard there.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook