Page 23 of 23  •  Prev 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23
Switch to Forum Live View
Locked: Supreme Court Upholds "Obamacare"
1 year ago  ::  Aug 23, 2013 - 10:15PM #221
TENAC

How pathetic is it when obama continues, this late in the game, not only having to sell and resell this worthless insurance program to the American people but now invokes the name of MITT ROMNEY in order to do so.

Obama invokes Romney on Obamacare

Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Aug 24, 2013 - 9:42AM #222
Ricky

While delusional right wingers continue to pretend that Obamacare doesn't work, lives and money are being saved becuse of health car reform.

Furthermore, it is Republicans who are signing up for it in BIGGER numbers:

www.dailykos.com/story/2013/08/21/123284...

Over the last few weeks, Republicans have been waging a very determined—and even more deceptive—campaign to scare the bejesus out of uninsured young adults so important to the success of the Affordable Care Act. But while the conservative commentariat has been issuing dire warnings about the so-called "Young Invincibles," their parents have quietly added millions of them to their family insurance plans, all thanks to Obamacare. And as it turns out, Republican parents are signing up in greater numbers than Democrats.

It is time for the right wingers to end their campaign of hate and lies.

Edit: resize picture and font

Moderated by Stardove on Aug 24, 2013 - 02:54PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Aug 24, 2013 - 9:54AM #223
TENAC

Aug 24, 2013 -- 9:42AM, Ricky wrote:

While delusional right wingers continue to pretend that Obamacare doesn't work, lives and money are being saved becuse of health car reform.

Furthermore, it is Republicans who are signing up for it in BIGGER numbers

Over the last few weeks, Republicans have been waging a very determined—and even more deceptive—campaign to scare the bejesus out of uninsured young adults so important to the success of the Affordable Care Act. But while the conservative commentariat has been issuing dire warnings about the so-called "Young Invincibles," their parents have quietly added millions of them to their family insurance plans, all thanks to Obamacare. And as it turns out, Republican parents are signing up in greater numbers than Democrats.

lol....now this is interesting.

Ricky I have to admit, our views are such polar opposites on things.  I can see your point though.

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine the other day over this very thing.  He is a paramedic/firefighter.  A chief in fact.

We were talking about obama and obamacare and he doesnt think much of obama as a president, but added "well, he did extend health beneftis to keep our children on our health plans until 26,  thats a good thing, " he said smiling.

Then he stopped and said, "oh wow, but you wouldnt think so!"

I smiled back.

Does that make sense to you?  It is a very real divide and demonstrates specifically the difference between my views, and likely yours, but certainly the liberal left.

But why on earth would I think thats bad?

Edit: in quote

Moderated by Stardove on Aug 24, 2013 - 02:55PM
Any man can count the seeds in an apple....
.......but only God can count the apples in the seeds.
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Aug 24, 2013 - 11:11AM #224
Ricky

Aug 24, 2013 -- 9:54AM, TENAC wrote:

Aug 24, 2013 -- 9:42AM, Ricky wrote:

Furthermore, it is Republicans who are signing up for it in BIGGER numbers:

lol....now this is interesting.

Ricky I have to admit, our views are such polar opposites on things.  I can see your point though.

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine the other day over this very thing.  He is a paramedic/firefighter.  A chief in fact.

We were talking about obama and obamacare and he doesnt think much of obama as a president, but added "well, he did extend health beneftis to keep our children on our health plans until 26,  thats a good thing, " he said smiling.

Then he stopped and said, "oh wow, but you wouldnt think so!"

I smiled back.

Does that make sense to you?  It is a very real divide and demonstrates specifically the difference between my views, and likely yours, but certainly the liberal left.

But why on earth would I think thats bad?

Health care is not a matter of liberal left as you say but of common sense. Especially when you as an American citizen paid for Europe's coverage under the Marshall Plan while continuining to pay for Israel's coverage to this very day. Millions of lives have been saved through our tax dollars for them.  Millions of lives have been lost here because right wing delusionals fail to see that it is common sense to protect our own first and foremost:

www.pnhp.org/news/2009/september/harvard...

Ironically, many of the delusional right wing call themselves "pro life" when pro death is far more accurate.

Edit: font size in quote

Moderated by Stardove on Aug 24, 2013 - 02:58PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Aug 27, 2013 - 11:16AM #225
Ricky

right wingers complain about Obamacare but are the first ones on line to get its benefits:

upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/20...

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 23 of 23  •  Prev 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook