Post Reply
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
Switch to Forum Live View U.S. Military Taught Officers: Use ‘Hiroshima’ Tactics for ‘Total War’ on Islam
2 years ago  ::  Jun 27, 2012 - 11:26AM #51
Zaracyn
Posts: 656

I would have to agree, the nuclear option is a desparate one in dealing with radical Islam.  There is no doubt, I'm pissed off at what happened on 9/11.  However, the way we've dealt with it, we've essentially shot ourselves in the foot, at least economically.  The war on terror has become like the war on drugs, never-ending.


Although we've gained so much new awareness, technology and tactics in dealing with these asymetical attacks, we've also given up much in the way of freedoms and privacy. Whilest I love my country, absolutely support our troops and respect the sacrifices they've made, I do not want to see us prematurely pulling the trigger on "Armegeddon" scenarios, if we can help it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 27, 2012 - 1:36PM #52
mytmouse57
Posts: 9,782

Jun 26, 2012 -- 7:08PM, TPaine wrote:


Jun 26, 2012 -- 5:49PM, Marcion wrote:


Jun 26, 2012 -- 1:21PM, TPaine wrote:


Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


You won't eliminate radical Islam as long as there are liberal whiners advocating the terrorists "rights". What rights do these mad dogs have? What is the source of these rights? They are certainly not American citizens covered by our Bill of Rights. The liberals won't rest until they destroy our society completely; I consider them equally dangerous as the terrorists.



You also won't eliminate radical Islam as long as greedy conservative war mongers continue to take there eye off the target to invade a country that had nothing to with Al Qaeda under false pretenses. The conservatives won't rest until they create a one party state run by a corporate oligarchy that want to take us back to the nineteenth century when there was no government regulation of business and companies could do whatever they wished no matter how much harm they caused.



So, this doesn't apply to me, I am not a conservative but certainly not a liberal. I am a fierce independent and march to my own drummer. That being said, liberals are extremely dangerous polyannas who are incapable of dealing with reality so !. they try to detroy it, ignore it or attempt to creat it according to their reality.



I'm also an independent and would love to see a legitimate third party candidate to give us a viable option in November. However I also believe that conservatives are as incapable of dealing with reality as you say liberals are.




I would rather not personalize it, and say such and such people are (fill in the blank).


One who goes around thinking such-and-such people are somehow less capable or more stupid than he or she is, is probably themselves being delusional. Not to mention, just plain pissy, IMO.


People are people -- people are complex. 


I would instead, offer criticism of ideas.


Firstly, IMO, many of the ideas called "liberal" or "conservative" aren't really liberal or conservative in the old school sense. I very much like many old-school liberal and conservative ideas.


Rather, what we seem to be ending up with are some polarized left wing (or politically correct) and right wing (or reactionary) ideas, IMO.


By way of just one example, the Tea Party ideas might try to sell themselves a "conservative patriotism." From what I have seen, however, I would consider it to be more along the lines of far-right nationalism.


As I see it, PC left wing ideas often reflect arrogance and hysteria, while the right wing can often be rooted in ignorance and fear. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 27, 2012 - 2:36PM #53
Marcion
Posts: 2,883

Jun 26, 2012 -- 7:08PM, TPaine wrote:


Jun 26, 2012 -- 5:49PM, Marcion wrote:


Jun 26, 2012 -- 1:21PM, TPaine wrote:


Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


You won't eliminate radical Islam as long as there are liberal whiners advocating the terrorists "rights". What rights do these mad dogs have? What is the source of these rights? They are certainly not American citizens covered by our Bill of Rights. The liberals won't rest until they destroy our society completely; I consider them equally dangerous as the terrorists.



You also won't eliminate radical Islam as long as greedy conservative war mongers continue to take there eye off the target to invade a country that had nothing to with Al Qaeda under false pretenses. The conservatives won't rest until they create a one party state run by a corporate oligarchy that want to take us back to the nineteenth century when there was no government regulation of business and companies could do whatever they wished no matter how much harm they caused.



So, this doesn't apply to me, I am not a conservative but certainly not a liberal. I am a fierce independent and march to my own drummer. That being said, liberals are extremely dangerous polyannas who are incapable of dealing with reality so !. they try to detroy it, ignore it or attempt to creat it according to their reality.



I'm also an independent and would love to see a legitimate third party candidate to give us a viable option in November. However I also believe that conservatives are as incapable of dealing with reality as you say liberals are.




As much as many of us would like to see a third party emerge to offer us a real choice, the two entrenched parties won't let it happen.


Nut cases like Ross Perot  don't help the cause



It just amazes me how much difficulty the wing nuts have coming to grips with the concept of independent thinkers ; good indicator of their intellectual level.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 9:34AM #54
IDBC
Posts: 4,475

Howdy


First, I doubt that it is possible to "eliminate"  the radical-extremist, wether politcial or religious or both from the planet.  


However it might, just might be possible to tone down the ......polemical rhetoric in Bnet forums and threads. 


I will confess however that at times I have sinned-enaged in such rhetoric and suspect that I may sin again.  


 


Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


You won't eliminate radical Islam as long as there are liberal whiners advocating the terrorists "rights".



So what do conserative "whiners" think will eliminate radical-conservative-fundamentalist Islam?


 



Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


What rights do these mad dogs have?



What rights do you think those mad dogs should have? 


 


 



Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


 What is the source of these rights?



What is the source of the "rights" found in the Constitution-Bill of Rights? 


Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


They are certainly not American citizens covered by our Bill of Rights.



If by "they" you mean Conservative-Fundamentalist Muslims who either enage in or promote "terrorism"  some of them are or were American citizens.   Major Hassan is a Radical-Conservative-American Muslim terroist.   Herman Padilla is also a Radical-Conservative-American Muslim who was convicted on charges of terrorism.  The radical-extremist Conservative-American Muslim  Awlaki was suspected of being a recruiter for Al Qaeda in Yemen and was killed on the orders of that bleeding heart liberal president Barrack HUSSEIN Obama.   Not only was he killed but his 16 year old son was  an American citizen.  He "hit"  by a drone attack in Yemen because that bleeding heart liberal Chocolate Jesus, winner of the Nobel Prize for Peace put a fatwa-contract on him.  


As what rights foreign Muslim terrorists-mad dogs  have I suspect that Radical Conservative as well a Moderate Conservative Americans would answer NONE.  They should be hunted down and killed like any "mad dog".  The phrase "Kill Them All And Let God Sought Them Out" would be the Conservative American priniciple. 


 


 


 


  


 


Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


 The liberals won't rest until they destroy our society completely; I consider them equally dangerous as the terrorists.[/quote]


Well they may be "dangerous"  but I think it a tich on the excessively polemical rhetoric side. 


Just as I think it a tich on the excessively polemical rhetoric side to post;


 


 

Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


"You also won't eliminate radical Islam as long as greedy conservative war mongers continue to take there eye off the world to invade a country that had nothing to with Al Qaeda under false pretenses.


I would assume that you are referring to the "pre-emptive" of invasion of Iraq.  I will certainly agree that  Al Qeda had little if any infulence in  Iraq under the rule of Sodom Hussien "Al Qeda."  Therefore I think that Iraq had little if anything to do with 9/11 attack by "Al Qeda". If I recall correctly the PRIMARY reason given by "greedy conservative war mongers" for the "preemptive invasion of Iraq was because of the "theory" that Iraq, was developing nuclear "WMD'S" as well as chemical 'WMD'S".   Clearly in hindsight that "theory-lie" was.....inaccurate.   Since it was inaccurate the pre-emptive in invasion of Iraq  led  by the United States led by ""greedy conservative war mongers" i.e the Sock Puppet and the Repugnican party, in an effort to depose the Democratically elected enity of Sodom Hussein and the Baath Party.   If I recall correctly Saddam Hussein and the Baath Party recieved a "mandate" of 90% of the vote in the last election.


According to the mainstream corporate media which everybody knows in controlled by ""greedy conservative war mongers", mass graves were found after the pre-emptive invasion of Iraq.  But since the "mainstream corporate media" colluded with "greedy conservative war mongers"  in a lie about WMD'S being in Iraq. It is possible-plausible that reports of mass graves is also a lie. 


It is therefore also possible-plausible that coporate-greedy capitlist media was guilty of "lying" about Al Qeda-OLB-Conservative-Right Wing Muslim extremists were the ones who carried out the so-called terrorist attack on 9/11.  


It is possible-plausible that the "9/11 Truthers" are correct in their claim that it was the greedy conservative war mongers" who were the real "terrorist"  behind 9/11.  That 9/11 was a conspiracy of "greedy conservative war mongers"  with the objective to steal or at least control the oil resources in Iraq. 


If I recall correctly most of the Demoncrats(left wing liberals who are out to destroy the U.S) voted with the Repugnicans(greedy conservative warmongers) to authorize the "pre-emptive invasion" Iraq to depose Sodom Hussein who was democractly elected. 


What is clear to me is that Al Qeda is far more...influential in Iraq now, than they were under Saddam Hussein. 


I will agree that the pre-emptive invasion of Iraq was a mistake.  I think it was a mistake because it did "take our eyes" of Afghanistan.   It is a not a good idea, militarly, to have a two front war.  In my opinion what should was to defeat Al Qeda and the Taliban and to establish if not a pro-western democracy at least a democracy that was less anti-U.S., anti-western. 




 

Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


The conservatives won't rest until they create a one party state run by a corporate oligarchy that want to take us back to the nineteenth century when there was no government regulation of business and companies could do whatever they wished no matter how much harm they caused.




"The liberals won't rest until they destroy our society completely; I consider them equally dangerous as the terrorists."


Returning the primary subject of this thread it is clear to me that the tactics-strategy that worked-ended WWII in the Pacific will NOT work-end the war against Right-Wing-Conservative-Fundamentalist Muslims.  


What is NOT clear to me is what strategy WILL work against  Right-Wing-Conservative-Fundamentalist Muslims. 


What is clear to me is that not ALL Muslims are Right-Wing-Conservative-Fundamentalist Muslims. 


What is also clear to me is that SOME Muslims are Right-Wing-Conservative-Fundamentalist Muslims. 







 

HAVE A THINKING DAY MAY REASON GUIDE YOU
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 4:40PM #55
Marcion
Posts: 2,883

Jun 28, 2012 -- 9:34AM, IDBC wrote:


Howdy


First, I doubt that it is possible to "eliminate"  the radical-extremist, wether politcial or religious or both from the planet.  


However it might, just might be possible to tone down the ......polemical rhetoric in Bnet forums and threads. 


I will confess however that at times I have sinned-enaged in such rhetoric and suspect that I may sin again.  


 


Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


You won't eliminate radical Islam as long as there are liberal whiners advocating the terrorists "rights".



So what do conserative "whiners" think will eliminate radical-conservative-fundamentalist Islam?


 



Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


What rights do these mad dogs have?



What rights do you think those mad dogs should have? 


 


 



Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


 What is the source of these rights?



What is the source of the "rights" found in the Constitution-Bill of Rights? 


Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


They are certainly not American citizens covered by our Bill of Rights.



If by "they" you mean Conservative-Fundamentalist Muslims who either enage in or promote "terrorism"  some of them are or were American citizens.   Major Hassan is a Radical-Conservative-American Muslim terroist.   Herman Padilla is also a Radical-Conservative-American Muslim who was convicted on charges of terrorism.  The radical-extremist Conservative-American Muslim  Awlaki was suspected of being a recruiter for Al Qaeda in Yemen and was killed on the orders of that bleeding heart liberal president Barrack HUSSEIN Obama.   Not only was he killed but his 16 year old son was  an American citizen.  He "hit"  by a drone attack in Yemen because that bleeding heart liberal Chocolate Jesus, winner of the Nobel Prize for Peace put a fatwa-contract on him.  


As what rights foreign Muslim terrorists-mad dogs  have I suspect that Radical Conservative as well a Moderate Conservative Americans would answer NONE.  They should be hunted down and killed like any "mad dog".  The phrase "Kill Them All And Let God Sought Them Out" would be the Conservative American priniciple. 


 


 


 


  


 


Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


 The liberals won't rest until they destroy our society completely; I consider them equally dangerous as the terrorists.[/quote]


Well they may be "dangerous"  but I think it a tich on the excessively polemical rhetoric side. 


Just as I think it a tich on the excessively polemical rhetoric side to post;


 


 

Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


"You also won't eliminate radical Islam as long as greedy conservative war mongers continue to take there eye off the world to invade a country that had nothing to with Al Qaeda under false pretenses.


I would assume that you are referring to the "pre-emptive" of invasion of Iraq.  I will certainly agree that  Al Qeda had little if any infulence in  Iraq under the rule of Sodom Hussien "Al Qeda."  Therefore I think that Iraq had little if anything to do with 9/11 attack by "Al Qeda". If I recall correctly the PRIMARY reason given by "greedy conservative war mongers" for the "preemptive invasion of Iraq was because of the "theory" that Iraq, was developing nuclear "WMD'S" as well as chemical 'WMD'S".   Clearly in hindsight that "theory-lie" was.....inaccurate.   Since it was inaccurate the pre-emptive in invasion of Iraq  led  by the United States led by ""greedy conservative war mongers" i.e the Sock Puppet and the Repugnican party, in an effort to depose the Democratically elected enity of Sodom Hussein and the Baath Party.   If I recall correctly Saddam Hussein and the Baath Party recieved a "mandate" of 90% of the vote in the last election.


According to the mainstream corporate media which everybody knows in controlled by ""greedy conservative war mongers", mass graves were found after the pre-emptive invasion of Iraq.  But since the "mainstream corporate media" colluded with "greedy conservative war mongers"  in a lie about WMD'S being in Iraq. It is possible-plausible that reports of mass graves is also a lie. 


It is therefore also possible-plausible that coporate-greedy capitlist media was guilty of "lying" about Al Qeda-OLB-Conservative-Right Wing Muslim extremists were the ones who carried out the so-called terrorist attack on 9/11.  


It is possible-plausible that the "9/11 Truthers" are correct in their claim that it was the greedy conservative war mongers" who were the real "terrorist"  behind 9/11.  That 9/11 was a conspiracy of "greedy conservative war mongers"  with the objective to steal or at least control the oil resources in Iraq. 


If I recall correctly most of the Demoncrats(left wing liberals who are out to destroy the U.S) voted with the Repugnicans(greedy conservative warmongers) to authorize the "pre-emptive invasion" Iraq to depose Sodom Hussein who was democractly elected. 


What is clear to me is that Al Qeda is far more...influential in Iraq now, than they were under Saddam Hussein. 


I will agree that the pre-emptive invasion of Iraq was a mistake.  I think it was a mistake because it did "take our eyes" of Afghanistan.   It is a not a good idea, militarly, to have a two front war.  In my opinion what should was to defeat Al Qeda and the Taliban and to establish if not a pro-western democracy at least a democracy that was less anti-U.S., anti-western. 




 

Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


The conservatives won't rest until they create a one party state run by a corporate oligarchy that want to take us back to the nineteenth century when there was no government regulation of business and companies could do whatever they wished no matter how much harm they caused.




"The liberals won't rest until they destroy our society completely; I consider them equally dangerous as the terrorists."


Returning the primary subject of this thread it is clear to me that the tactics-strategy that worked-ended WWII in the Pacific will NOT work-end the war against Right-Wing-Conservative-Fundamentalist Muslims.  


What is NOT clear to me is what strategy WILL work against  Right-Wing-Conservative-Fundamentalist Muslims. 


What is clear to me is that not ALL Muslims are Right-Wing-Conservative-Fundamentalist Muslims. 


What is also clear to me is that SOME Muslims are Right-Wing-Conservative-Fundamentalist Muslims. 







 




Please don't annoy me with your trite liberal snippets.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2012 - 10:23PM #56
IDBC
Posts: 4,475

Howdy Maricon


Jun 28, 2012 -- 9:34AM, IDBC wrote:


Howdy


First, I doubt that it is possible to "eliminate"  the radical-extremist, wether politcial or religious or both from the planet.  


However it might, just might be possible to tone down the ......polemical rhetoric in Bnet forums and threads. 


I will confess however that at times I have sinned-enaged in such rhetoric and suspect that I may sin again.  


 


Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


You won't eliminate radical Islam as long as there are liberal whiners advocating the terrorists "rights".



So what do conserative "whiners" think will eliminate radical-conservative-fundamentalist Islam?


 



Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


What rights do these mad dogs have?



What rights do you think those mad dogs should have? 


 


 



Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


 What is the source of these rights?



What is the source of the "rights" found in the Constitution-Bill of Rights? 


Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


They are certainly not American citizens covered by our Bill of Rights.



If by "they" you mean Conservative-Fundamentalist Muslims who either enage in or promote "terrorism"  some of them are or were American citizens.   Major Hassan is a Radical-Conservative-American Muslim terroist.   Herman Padilla is also a Radical-Conservative-American Muslim who was convicted on charges of terrorism.  The radical-extremist Conservative-American Muslim  Awlaki was suspected of being a recruiter for Al Qaeda in Yemen and was killed on the orders of that bleeding heart liberal president Barrack HUSSEIN Obama.   Not only was he killed but his 16 year old son was  an American citizen.  He "hit"  by a drone attack in Yemen because that bleeding heart liberal Chocolate Jesus, winner of the Nobel Prize for Peace put a fatwa-contract on him.  


As what rights foreign Muslim terrorists-mad dogs  have I suspect that Radical Conservative as well a Moderate Conservative Americans would answer NONE.  They should be hunted down and killed like any "mad dog".  The phrase "Kill Them All And Let God Sought Them Out" would be the Conservative American priniciple. 


 


 


 


  


 


Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


 The liberals won't rest until they destroy our society completely; I consider them equally dangerous as the terrorists.[/quote]


Well they may be "dangerous"  but I think it a tich on the excessively polemical rhetoric side. 


Just as I think it a tich on the excessively polemical rhetoric side to post;


 


 

Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


"You also won't eliminate radical Islam as long as greedy conservative war mongers continue to take there eye off the world to invade a country that had nothing to with Al Qaeda under false pretenses.


I would assume that you are referring to the "pre-emptive" of invasion of Iraq.  I will certainly agree that  Al Qeda had little if any infulence in  Iraq under the rule of Sodom Hussien "Al Qeda."  Therefore I think that Iraq had little if anything to do with 9/11 attack by "Al Qeda". If I recall correctly the PRIMARY reason given by "greedy conservative war mongers" for the "preemptive invasion of Iraq was because of the "theory" that Iraq, was developing nuclear "WMD'S" as well as chemical 'WMD'S".   Clearly in hindsight that "theory-lie" was.....inaccurate.   Since it was inaccurate the pre-emptive in invasion of Iraq  led  by the United States led by ""greedy conservative war mongers" i.e the Sock Puppet and the Repugnican party, in an effort to depose the Democratically elected enity of Sodom Hussein and the Baath Party.   If I recall correctly Saddam Hussein and the Baath Party recieved a "mandate" of 90% of the vote in the last election.


According to the mainstream corporate media which everybody knows in controlled by ""greedy conservative war mongers", mass graves were found after the pre-emptive invasion of Iraq.  But since the "mainstream corporate media" colluded with "greedy conservative war mongers"  in a lie about WMD'S being in Iraq. It is possible-plausible that reports of mass graves is also a lie. 


It is therefore also possible-plausible that coporate-greedy capitlist media was guilty of "lying" about Al Qeda-OLB-Conservative-Right Wing Muslim extremists were the ones who carried out the so-called terrorist attack on 9/11.  


It is possible-plausible that the "9/11 Truthers" are correct in their claim that it was the greedy conservative war mongers" who were the real "terrorist"  behind 9/11.  That 9/11 was a conspiracy of "greedy conservative war mongers"  with the objective to steal or at least control the oil resources in Iraq. 


If I recall correctly most of the Demoncrats(left wing liberals who are out to destroy the U.S) voted with the Repugnicans(greedy conservative warmongers) to authorize the "pre-emptive invasion" Iraq to depose Sodom Hussein who was democractly elected. 


What is clear to me is that Al Qeda is far more...influential in Iraq now, than they were under Saddam Hussein. 


I will agree that the pre-emptive invasion of Iraq was a mistake.  I think it was a mistake because it did "take our eyes" of Afghanistan.   It is a not a good idea, militarly, to have a two front war.  In my opinion what should was to defeat Al Qeda and the Taliban and to establish if not a pro-western democracy at least a democracy that was less anti-U.S., anti-western. 




 

Jun 26, 2012 -- 10:05AM, Marcion wrote:


The conservatives won't rest until they create a one party state run by a corporate oligarchy that want to take us back to the nineteenth century when there was no government regulation of business and companies could do whatever they wished no matter how much harm they caused.




"The liberals won't rest until they destroy our society completely; I consider them equally dangerous as the terrorists."


Returning the primary subject of this thread it is clear to me that the tactics-strategy that worked-ended WWII in the Pacific will NOT work-end the war against Right-Wing-Conservative-Fundamentalist Muslims.  


What is NOT clear to me is what strategy WILL work against  Right-Wing-Conservative-Fundamentalist Muslims. 


What is clear to me is that not ALL Muslims are Right-Wing-Conservative-Fundamentalist Muslims. 


What is also clear to me is that SOME Muslims are Right-Wing-Conservative-Fundamentalist Muslims. 




Howdy Maricon My Fellow American Citizen




 


 


Jun 28, 2012 -- 4:40PM, Marcion wrote:


Please don't annoy me with your trite liberal snippets.




If a can be stand being annoyed by your conservative snippets which are even more hackneyed, stale, and simplistic than mine then will continue to annoy you.  


And if empty rhetortic is the best way you can respond, it is not suprising that you are annoyed.  '

HAVE A THINKING DAY MAY REASON GUIDE YOU
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

    Beliefnet On Facebook